Genesis News Com - Home

» Facebook | Twitter
find us on
Follow genesis_news on Twitter Join Genesis News Com on Facebook

Go Back   Genesis News Com Forum | International Message Board > GENESIS > GENESIS Live: Tours and Live Shows > Turn It On Again - The Tour 2007 > North American Tour 2007
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

North American Tour 2007 Discuss everything about the North American leg of the 2007 Reunion Tour

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #41 (permalink)
smogman
GNC Forum User

Just guessing but based on demand today, I think there's no way one show in Toronto will be enough.Expect a 2nd night on Saturday to be announced along with another 5 - 6 shows.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:57 PM   #42 (permalink)
dkinsky
GNC Forum User

I got ( with 2 other Premium members ) 12 tickets for Toronto in section B1 near the aisle ( row 32 from stage ). The trick was to go in through 'My account' and then select the ' My Tickets ' option. What a joke ! Extremely poor communication if this was the correct way to get in.
dkinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #43 (permalink)
smogman
GNC Forum User

is that the best available ??
Old 03-09-2007, 03:27 AM   #44 (permalink)
japear
GNC Forum User

Like the rest of you, I wasted the whole morning refreshing my computer, not doing things I should've been doing at work. Finally, 2pm rolled around. I managed to buy 2 tickets for the Giants Stadium show from Ticketmaster, via the Am Ex Gold Presale. I can't believe I spent almost $500 on TWO tickets! I heard Phil say, ""Were not doing it for the money." I want a rebate of my $35 fan club membership and I want one of those promotional CD's or DVD's being offered in the Genesis-News.Com competition, for my inconvenience.
japear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:07 AM   #45 (permalink)
Christian
Administrator
Site Admin

Send a message via ICQ to Christian
@ japear: genesis-news.com is a fansite, made by fans for fans. We have nothing to do with all the trouble anyone had yesterday / today and we are als not responsible for the pre-sale procedure in North America and also not for the ticket prices.

The competition we have currently in OUR forum / on our website, is offered by us for Genesis-fans. This competition has nothing to do with the official website.

Please understand: I will help where I can - but all these things regarding pre-sales and ticket prices are simply beyond my control

Follow us on TWITTER
Become a liker of our FACEBOOK page
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:50 AM   #46 (permalink)
japear
GNC Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
@ japear: genesis-news.com is a fansite, made by fans for fans. We have nothing to do with all the trouble anyone had yesterday / today and we are als not responsible for the pre-sale procedure in North America and also not for the ticket prices.

The competition we have currently in OUR forum / on our website, is offered by us for Genesis-fans. This competition has nothing to do with the official website.

Please understand: I will help where I can - but all these things regarding pre-sales and ticket prices are simply beyond my control
Sorry for the confusion. I realize that you are not responsible. I just wanted to vent a little, in the hopes that the people responsible are "listening."

Thanks, for hosting this site!
japear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:01 PM   #47 (permalink)
Squonkman

reading these posts about the presale is now really ironic considering that in Chicago at least, scalpers and people with extra $200 seats were literally begging people to buy tickets, to the point they were almost giving them away. The scalpers got hosed. I hope you people learned your lesson you worthless cretins.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #48 (permalink)
earlofmar07
GNC Forum User

Another note about the Chicago Shows:

My wife and I attended 10-4, plenty of empty seats in the 300 section...very disappointing. Hope the first two nights were sold out!

Originally I had bought a single ticket for myself, then when my wife got mad I that I wasn't taking her to see Phil Collins, I had to buy two more tickets and ended up eating the first single ticket as I could find no takers at all.

There was no reply at all.

eom07
earlofmar07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #49 (permalink)
Danlaw83
GNC Forum User

Send a message via AIM to Danlaw83 Send a message via MSN to Danlaw83 Send a message via Yahoo to Danlaw83 Send a message via Skype™ to Danlaw83
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofmar07 View Post
Another note about the Chicago Shows:

My wife and I attended 10-4, plenty of empty seats in the 300 section...very disappointing. Hope the first two nights were sold out!

Originally I had bought a single ticket for myself, then when my wife got mad I that I wasn't taking her to see Phil Collins, I had to buy two more tickets and ended up eating the first single ticket as I could find no takers at all.

There was no reply at all.

eom07
That is pretty much what happened in Philly, the first two nights, Sold Out. The last night, at the curve at the top levels, where were plenty of seats!

"After all, you're not what you thought you were at all
You're just a natural fact, another Cul-De-Sac
On nature's hard unfeeling trail"

http://www.tonylayneshow.com
Danlaw83 is offline   Reply With Quote