*** Forum Rules ***

• Official Post

Please be aware: Being a member of this forum means you comply with the following rules.

We want you to enjoy discussing Genesis-related stuff with others in our forum.

TOPICS / THREADS

1. Post threads and comments only in the appropriate forum / thread. Please check the forum archive before creating a news thread that may be available already

2. Check your posting before sending / replying. Make sure everyone understands what you are trying to say or ask.

3. Try to avoid multiple threads or posts with the same content.

4. Discusions are welcome, but please use the chat/conversation option for chatting with only one other member

BEHAVIOUR

1. We exepect everybody to be polite and friendly

2. We do not accept insults against other users

3. Avoid strong language

CONTENT

1. No advertisements are allowed (exceptions are stuff from the Genesis-world)

2. No illegal stuff!

3. Selling of Bootlegs is strictly forbidden!

If you have further questions, please contact one of the Moderators or Administrators.

• Where is this chat/conversation option? I can’t find it

Also how do I delete erroneous posts that are clogging up my thread?

~ My talents may not be obvious but they are always...always...delicious! ~

• Where is this chat/conversation option? I can’t find it

Also how do I delete erroneous posts that are clogging up my thread?

As one of those guilty of posts in your top 10 thread that are "clogging it up" I apologise for contributing to the clogging (though conversations do develop organically in forums like this, it's always going to happen), but I think it's a little unfair to seek to just unilaterally delete other people's posts. I think members have the option to delete their own posts so one approach would be to appeal to others to do that, but I sense it might not be too well-received. Don't get me wrong, I entirely understand you being frustrated about the off-topic posts. But because there were actually some nice interesting posts there, I wonder if it might be possible for them to be moved to suitable new threads. Christian, can that be done? Thanks.

Abandon all reason

• As one of those guilty of posts in your top 10 thread that are "clogging it up" I apologise for contributing to the clogging (though conversations do develop organically in forums like this, it's always going to happen), Don't get me wrong, I entirely understand you being frustrated about the off-topic posts.

Oh, I would never object to informative comments such as yours Backdrifter. They will always be welcome 😀 I was thinking more of the short spat which developed between a couple of other members which should have been conducted privately via the 'conversation' option rather than on a public thread. As it happens, the thread has recovered and is back on track again, I am relieved to say.

~ My talents may not be obvious but they are always...always...delicious! ~

• Official Post

You cannot delete other user's posts. If they do not comply with our rules, you may report them.

Conversations can be started by clicking on the speech bubble on the top right

(mobile devices: click on your user icon first, then on the speech bubble)

• No, it's not necessary, the thread has recovered and is back on track.

I've discovered over the years with forums. Whatever thread has been started, more often the conversation always goes off topic on the initial thread title. I suppose thats human nature.. ;)

• Official Post

I just want to remind everybody that there are rules in this forum, especially this section is important when discussing with others:

BEHAVIOUR

1. We exepect everybody to be polite and friendly

2. We do not accept insults against other users

3. Avoid strong languag

Since there have been insulting posting recently, I have deleted some and also temporarily banned one user. The result of disregarding the forum rules again will be a permanently ban.

And now, let's please get back to the discussions, which I found were quite interesting recently!