What are you listening to right now?

• Just put in Oasis: Be Here Now...got it on vinyl for Christmas. Quite enjoyable - it's a remastered version, which IMO that album always needed one. Much more depth and punch, without sacrificing clarity! Even the heavy distorted guitars sound great, not just like noise like the CD/mp3s did.

Don't Go Away is one of my favorite songs of all time.

• Just put in Oasis: Be Here Now...got it on vinyl for Christmas. Quite enjoyable - it's a remastered version, which IMO that album always needed one. Much more depth and punch, without sacrificing clarity! Even the heavy distorted guitars sound great, not just like noise like the CD/mp3s did.

Don't Go Away is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Much better album than its reputation suggests.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lovely psychedelia.

• Ryan Adams has released 4 new studio albums I am currently checking out. „Sword and Stone“ might be my favorite out of those ….

I have followed his work over the years, lost a bit of interest some years ago and started listening again last year.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Genesis, the "shapes" album.

I regard this one as one of my favorites, but I only listen to it once in a great while. But every time I put it on, I'm reminded how much I enjoy it. It's just so different sounding from any of Genesis' other material-perhaps their most raw and "edgiest" sounding record.

• Listening to a lot of Elbow at the moment. My wife’s favourite band and next on our gig list.

There are times when they can annoy me for being too one-paced, but they’ve created some great pieces of music. High in the list at the moment is The Birds, a track which (to me anyway) feels influenced by their love for Genesis.

• Blissful cover

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.