What are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anthony Phillips - The Meadows Of Englewood - I feel fortunate to have the 15th anniversary 2-disc release, this album is a tough one to find these days! Oddly enough, I also have a second official release of this album, as it is disc 1 of the All Our Lives release.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anthony Phillips - The Meadows Of Englewood - I feel fortunate to have the 15th anniversary 2-disc release, this album is a tough one to find these days! Oddly enough, I also have a second official release of this album, as it is disc 1 of the All Our Lives release.

I have this album, not sure if COT, genesis 1964 and Ned 123 has this:?:

Great album :):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• 35 tapes - 2019

35 TAPES started in Oslo by Morten LUND (guitar, keys, vocals) and Jarle WANGEN (bass, guitars, vocals). They wanted to put some groovy 70's style of drums on their music which lead up to the hiring of drummer Bjorn STOCKKLAND. The band has the chance to have the support of Robin Morterson and the Apollon Record Label. They were joined by keyboard player Jo WANG and drummer Andreas ERIKSON from BEL CANTO to play the album on stage. The music is heavily influenced by the symphonic prog rock of the '70s, especially by GENESIS and CAMEL.

9/10

The singer sounds like Andy Latimer(Camel)

...another pull from the shelves, nice listening for a Saturday morning!

• Yes I have this album and very good it is

I'm glad to see there are some fans who own it as well! :) I really like it (as I do with so much of Ant's catalogue). I've enjoyed collecting his various works over the years... I'm pretty much complete if you don't count his library works.

• I'm glad to see there are some fans who own it as well! :) I really like it (as I do with so much of Ant's catalogue). I've enjoyed collecting his various works over the years... I'm pretty much complete if you don't count his library works.

Think I have all of Ant's stuff now :?:... As with Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett. :)

• Think I have all of Ant's stuff now :?:... As with Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett. :)

Actually now that you mention it, I think I have almost everything on CD from all six main members, not counting redundant compilations. There might be a couple of PG's that I don't have, like the Scratch My Back stuff for example (not interested), but I certainly have all his main catalogue. As for Steve, I think I am missing a couple of his later Live Archives, and the most recent Djabe collaboration. Tony, Mike, Ant, Phil ... mostly complete I think.

Current listening: Peter Hammill - X/Ten (live album) - another artist I am almost complete on. :)

• One of my favorite indie rock bands (The National) goes prog on their new album and I'm loving it ...

External Content www.youtube.com