What are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My favourite track by Supertramp.

My favourite track by Supertramp.

I have their Live In Paris DVD. Great stuff! Got to see them for the Brother Where You Bound tour, sadly without Roger, but the wife and I did go see him solo. Wonderful entertainer :)

• I have their Live In Paris DVD. Great stuff! Got to see them for the Brother Where You Bound tour, sadly without Roger, but the wife and I did go see him solo. Wonderful entertainer :)

Despite me praising other bands Like Camel, Twelfth Night, IQ and Pendragon. Supertramp remains one of my favourite Prog/Pop bands of all time.;)

Went to see Roger live here in Kitchener, Canada... Certain tracks made me cry ;(. His voice is so amazing :)

They say a voice and singing is an instrument. ;)

12 th string guitar. :)

• Dreaming Madmen - 'Ashes of a Diary' (2019)

Two Lebanese brothers who were initially in a Pink Floyd trib band. This is their first release with all original music. Great stuff!

External Content m.youtube.com

• It's box set time - I occasionally like to play one band all day and today it is the turn of Pretenders

Pretenders - Pirate Radio 1979 - 2005

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• It's box set time - I occasionally like to play one band all day and today it is the turn of Pretenders

Pretenders - Pirate Radio 1979 - 2005

That is a truly great boxset! You made your ears very happy! ^^

Their whole career is great, but, in reference to those first three albums of theirs, most bands would be thrilled just to have one album of that caliber. They went 3 for 3 with their first three releases - the third of which is still great despite losing half of the original band!

A great band that deserves love forever...

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• That is a truly great boxset! You made your ears very happy! ^^

Their whole career is great, but, in reference to those first three albums of theirs, most bands would be thrilled just to have one album of that caliber. They went 3 for 3 with their first three releases - the third of which is still great despite losing half of the original band!

A great band that deserves love forever...

It was a great listen - all the classics and then some rarer songs as well

“Without music, life would be a mistake”