What are you listening to right now?

• Serge Fiori - Deux cents nuits à l'heure Canada. From the band Harmonium

Don't forget Richard Séguin! :)

A Quebec classic! I'm a big fan of the whole scene... in fact, you've inspired me!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't forget Richard Séguin! :)

A Quebec classic! I'm a big fan of the whole scene... in fact, you've inspired me!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Think I have this album :?::/

• External Content www.youtube.com

Anthony Phillips - The Meadows Of Englewood - I feel fortunate to have the 15th anniversary 2-disc release, this album is a tough one to find these days! Oddly enough, I also have a second official release of this album, as it is disc 1 of the All Our Lives release.

Listened to both albums today for the first time. Wonderful!! Thanks to Progatron and Noni for bringing this record to my attention :):thumbup:

• Here's another huge favourite of mine, French band Shylock. I even shelled out for the expensive Japanese SHM-CD imports because I love them so much!

• Oh man, fabulous new Chester Thompson CD arrived today... back together with Alphonso Johnson on bass for the first time since Weather Report's Black Market album!

• Here's another huge favourite of mine, French band Shylock. I even shelled out for the expensive Japanese SHM-CD imports because I love them so much!

Really like this, I am going to look into this band 8). Thanks Progatron for sharing here. :)

• IZZ - 'Don't Panic ' (2019)

I'm getting the mp3 album later today...Check out the promo video

External Content youtu.be

• An excellent one-off album from Janison Edge. Twenty years old now, I wish they had done more. Very melodic, proggy and lots of keyboard and guitar sounds that will appeal to a lot of people here.

• An excellent one-off album from Janison Edge. Twenty years old now, I wish they had done more. Very melodic, proggy and lots of keyboard and guitar sounds that will appeal to a lot of people here.

Been checking out the other tracks on YouTube, I really like this band. Love the female vocalist. :)

• Here's another modern favourite of mine, from Argentina - the band Nexus. They have lots of albums and I have them all! :)

• Here's another modern favourite of mine, from Argentina - the band Nexus. They have lots of albums and I have them all! :)

I have them all too. Great band!! 8)

• My favourite modern Italian band Unreal City. All three albums are musts IMO! :)