What are you listening to right now?

• Ars Nova -'Biogenesis Project' (2003)

Symphonic prog from Japan. For their first 8 albums, the lineup was all female. Highly recommended. The keyboardist also played on the Ayreon album Universal Migrator Part 2: Flight of the Migrator  8)

• IQ go back a long way with me too. My favourite track is the live dvd version of The Seventh House when Martin Orford was still there and they had their first world war slides to support the song. I think it was recorded at a German festival.

I highly recommend IQ to anybody who loves Genesis.

• That's spooky.

I just got back from my local hmv and they were playing the new Ian Gillan live cd. Sounded tremendous so I'm going to order it.

Orchestra plus Don Airey plus Demon's Eye.

I got that 2-CD set and it's great! Absolutely killer version of When A Blind Man Cries.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have you heard the 3 albums by Illusion who were most of the original Renaissance band? Much better version of this on the 1977 release.

• Have you heard the 3 albums by Illusion who were most of the original Renaissance band? Much better version of this on the 1977 release.

Here is the 1977 studio version

External Content youtu.be

• One of my favourite songs of all time. From a superb album too.

External Content youtu.be