What are you listening to right now?

• Ed Wynne (Ozric Tentacles) - Shimmer Into Nature -UK -2019

:)

What's that like as compared to Technicians of the Sacred?

(Love the Ozrics...)

At the moment I'm completely obsessed with Dominique Guiot's L'univers de la mer (an obscure library album from the 70's - and a total gem)....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

...with Khruangbin coming in a close second :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very fond of those guy's organic/minimalist/globalist ethos :)

• North Sea Radio Orchestra, John Greaves & Annie Barbazza - Folly Bololey: Songs from Robert Wyatt's Rock Bottom.....UK.....2019

Symphonic/Folk

Edited once, last by Noni ().

• :/ Not sure if I have any Technicians of the Sacred albums:?: ......Love the 2 videos you've posted here

above.:):thumbup:

• Parallel or 90 Degrees - 'A Can of Worms' (2009)

This was Andy Tillison's band before he formed The Tangent. Fabulous keyboards and great jams. Andy's voice is what it is, but the music is top notch. I have their AfterLifeCycle album too, but I don't have the others. Highly recommended 8):thumbup:

• So is Ed's album any different, or is it rather more of the same (excellent stuff)? :)

Usually, when an artist breaks out and records a solo album, it's something completely different from what you'd expect, but with Ed's album he hasn't let us down. Its high quality psychedelic rock. The same goes for his son's band, Silas Neptune, with his album 'The Scales of Tahuti.' Ed and Silas also have an Ozric's spinoff band called Noden's Ictus, and they have some fine psych rock releases as well. All are highly recommended. ;)

• Excellent discovery. Reminds me of Oak

External Content youtu.be

• One more. Another wonderful track

• Excellent discovery. Reminds me of Oak

Excellent indeed!. Thanks for the heads up Ned123 ;)