What are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ELO - Secret Messages.

My first time posting an album I'm listening to in over a year and a half.

I would have posted an image, but multiple versions of the album cover I posted came up as a blocked image :(

• ELO - Secret Messages.

I would have posted an image, but multiple versions of the album cover I posted came up as a blocked image :(

There are some really good tracks on Secret Messages; very underrated.

I have the same problem posting images.

• ELO - Secret Messages.

I don't tend to bother posting the cover image. If anyone needs to see it, they can look it up themselves.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Fair enough but it's too much trouble when I don't intend to keep the images. There should be a method of copying images for people who don't want to do that.

There used to be on the old forum, but it didn't always work. If you find an image and post it, then it would show on your computer because the image was in your cache, BUT if it was from a site that doesn't allow hotlinking (linking to images or pages other than the homepage) then others loading the forum page just saw a red X. Like I say in my last post above, why bother? I know who ELO are, and if I don't, I can soon find out.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!