STEVE HACKETT - Live At Hammersmith (Spectral Mornings / Selling England)

• News! This release is the latest from Steve's Live series, fantastic:

Steve Hackett announces the release of

Selling England By The Pound & Spectral Mornings: Live At Hammersmith. 2CD + DVD live

RELEASE DATE: 25 September 2020

Limited Edition Deluxe 2CD+Blu-ray+DVD with Artbook; 2CD+Blu-ray Digipak; 2CD+DVD Multibox; Limited Edition 4LP+2CD Box Set and Digital album.

http://www.hackettsongs.com/news/newsAlbum30.html

• Oh, yet another live album by Steve, what a pleasant surprise ;)

I get more and more bored, actually ... but I will get this one, it featured Craig Blundell !!!

... make tomorrow today!

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “STEVE HACKETT - Live from Hammersmith (Spectral Mornings / Selling England)” to “STEVE HACKETT - Live At Hammersmith (Spectral Mornings / Selling England)”.
    • Official Post

It’s nice that Steve puts out live albums and Blu-rays from nearly all of his tours. It may be a bit boring, but then again he’s changing his Setlist a lot so there is always a lot to see and hear.
    only thing I wonder is why they are so uncreative regarding the cover design ...

• It’s nice that Steve puts out live albums and Blu-rays from nearly all of his tours. It may be a bit boring, but then again he’s changing his Setlist a lot so there is always a lot to see and hear.
    only thing I wonder is why they are so uncreative regarding the cover design ...

I think he is trying to create a sort of brand image for them, much as he did with the "Live Archive" set back in the 2000's

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Official Post

Possibly yes ... still it looks a but uninspired, doesn’t it?

• Official Post

I am currently reviewing the new set and I was really impressed by the 5.1 mix on the Blu-ray this morning. This is really a good job - by Steven Wilson (yes, that one), for those who were not aware.

Also, the documentary on the Blu-ray is really interesting and funny (although you can see that nothing was really professionally filmed, it's a collection backstage moments, chats, meets & greets etc)

• I really want this since I've seen this concert in Germany and I was blown away. I would be content with just a simple 2CD box, seems it's not even possible to get it without any extra disc. So I'll go for the 2CD+DVD box, having the chance to see the concert on DVD again sounds pretty cool. I don't have any device that can play a bluray disc though, and I still don't have a record player in my apartment (though some records waiting...).

Remember those days when you would just buy a live album?...

• Ok wait. This says the 2CD+DVD set is sold out? Seriously?! This has to be a mistake.

edit: Oh, I see, only the signed boxes are sold out. Ok, it doesn't have to be signed for me, I just want the 2CD+DVD box, no bluray, no vinyls, no VHS... where can I order it on Steve's store? Or will I have to move over to a well-known online warehouse with the letter 'A' or to a well-known trading site with the letter 'E'?

• Official Post

Ok wait. This says the 2CD+DVD set is sold out? Seriously?! This has to be a mistake.

edit: Oh, I see, only the signed boxes are sold out. Ok, it doesn't have to be signed for me, I just want the 2CD+DVD box, no bluray, no vinyls, no VHS... where can I order it on Steve's store? Or will I have to move over to a well-known online warehouse with the letter 'A' or to a well-known trading site with the letter 'E'?

For Germany, I recommend JPC (this Link).