5. You Know What I Mean (9) 30%
    6. The Roof in Leaking (8) 27%
    7. Behind the Lines (4) 13%
    8. Droned (3) 10%
    9. Tommorow Never Knows (3) 10%
    10. This Must Be Love (2) 7%
    11. Thunder and Lighthing (2) 7%
    12. I'm Not Moving (1) 3%

I open this topic to my question: What's your favorites tracks of her incredible Face Value?

My favorite of this album of Hand in Hand. I love this instrumental song, with his african influence, her childrens choir, her dancing sound, i like this combination of RnB and african influences sound, incredible song. My another favorites of this album was I Missed Again (incredible RnB/soul song) and If Leaving Me is Easy (incredible ballad and with Eric Clapton in guitar).

In this album, i like most of all of this album. A incredible album and aged incredible well over the years. Only ...But Seriously arrived in this quality of Face Value.

I didn't included the hidding track, because everyone almost not ear the song during his 30 seconds.

You choices max three song in the poll.

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “Your favorite tracks on Face Value” to “Your favorite tracks on ... "Face Value"”.
    • Official Post

I chose In the Air Tonight, The Roof is Leaking, and Thunder and Lightening.

I love the horns on Thunder and Lightening, and the “ow!” Phil does on a couple of the verses. I look at it as a companion to Like China on Hello! I Must Be Going. Honorable Mention to I missed Again—love it.

• You know what I mean

Hand in Hand

Tomorrow never knows

in the Air tonight would be in my top five, but limiting myself to three tracks is difficult. And I like those three more

some are wise ... and some otherwise