The Roof Is Leaking (live with Daryl 1985)

• I did not know this nice version of The Roof Is Leaking until recently.

What do you think about this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

... make tomorrow today!

• I have been watching that for years, and I think it's absolutely brilliant, but then I love the song, You should check out the live version recorded at the Wiltern Theatre in LA which has a much faster tempo.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

That version was officially released as part of the Do You Remember Single CD that came in the shape of a caroussel box.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I remember watching this live on the Johnny Carson show. Johnny made a comment about how the audience seemed especially geared up that night because Phil was there (or something along those lines).