NICK MAGNUS - Inhaling Green (Re-Issue)

• Great news! Nick Magnus's fantastic album, Inhaling Green, is being re-issued, with 2 bonus tracks. Many of you are familiar with it, I know (I've been using the copy COT sent me years ago) but now I can have it in full CD quality. Available from CD services, Dundee, or Nick's own website, http://www.magnus-music.com/

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “Inhaling Green” to “NICK MAGNUS - Inhaling Green (Re-Issue)”.
    • Official Post

Great news, though I don't know this album

I quite like "Children of Another God" and "n'monix", I am not really a fan of his latest one. How would you describe Inhaling Green?

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I love Children of Another God, better than N'Monix, but Inhaling Green is more like Hexameron, and better then them all. The title track is stunning, Stephen Hawking meets Hammer Horror, with a massive bass line, and a climax that goes on for ever. Least impressive track is probably Theme One, the old George Martin instrumental done by Van Der Graaf Generator. One of the bonus tracks is "Flight of the Condor", a rework of a track from Straight On Till Morning, his first album, which also appeared on Rime of the Ancient Sampler - the Mellotron Album, and is the track that probably caused Steve Hackett to rename Flight of the Condor to Sierra Quemada, stating "So many people are doing tracks called "Flight of the Condor" at the moment"!

Ian

• Hear the whole album here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But hurry, I'm going to tell Nick it's on there, pretty sure it's unofficial, so he might ask YT to remove it.

Ian