The Genesis Trivia Quiz

• OK. I've been trying to come up with questions just in case I got to ask one again (although they're not as good as most of the others that have been asked)... so here goes!

For this question we take you back to the days when the main album format was the vinyl LP.

On the Genesis LPs from back then, what occurred only on the first LP of THE LAMB LIES DOWN ON BROADWAY and on ABACAB?

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.

• OK. I've been trying to come up with questions just in case I got to ask one again (although they're not as good as most of the others that have been asked)... so here goes!

For this question we take you back to the days when the main album format was the vinyl LP.

On the Genesis LPs from back then, what occurred only on the first LP of THE LAMB LIES DOWN ON BROADWAY and on ABACAB?

I want to echo the person who said this thread was showing them how little they know of their favorite band!

Im going to guess the running order of tracks was changed around or something?

• Is it the title of the album occurs on the first side only as a Abacab Says Abacab and lamb has a picture on side 2

mind you I have two pressings of it one with orange label which is a German pressing which says Abacab on both side a and

No I’m well off the mark but a good question all the same

Edited once, last by Wayne ().

• Gosh it’s really giving me A mental block this one. If it’s that simple it must be simple enough to miss it completely . I’m even looking at the run out grooves to see if it’s to do with that !!

• number of songs on the sides?. I’ve just looked at both my lamb LPs and the first record looks exactly as the second.

I must say this is a good question mind you they are all good but I cannot see anything on the vinyl LPs themselves, are you referring to UK pressings or American pressings specifically

Edited once, last by Wayne ().

• It's something about the songs that are on one side of the LP vs. the other side. You don't have to look at a physical LP to see it.

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.

• Completely stumped that’s me! I’m counting songs up , wondering if it’s instrumentals or absence of them. No I’m definitely not getting any warmer!. Come on your folks put me out of my misery and get the answer !!.

• This is a tough one! Good question, has me thinking here a lot... Well the 3rd song on each album's 2nd side was released as a single. Other than everything that has been said before, I don't have an answer... Tony Banks played cross-handed technique on a song off each album's 1st side 😁 but I'm thinking that is a stretch.

Looking forward to the answer!

• Testing me this one🤔..a couple of obscure options...longest track is the 5th song?

The first track and last track start with the same letter?.(A and T )...haven't checked if applys to other albums as well though!