Six of the Best - October 2nd 1982

• I meant to say earlier although I don't remember the gigs I have been to in as much detail as would like I remember the Musical Box very well. I remember PG emerging during the musical break to sing the closing section in his old man mask. He walked very very very slowly towards the microphone as he was getting closer I was thinking he had mistimed it and would never there without a quick hop but he spot on and final slow step and immediate singing so slow and right on cue, really dramatic. ( If they do ever do reunion no mask will required now of course)

And the entire audience would also be in Old Man cosplay...

• Official Post

I meant to say earlier although I don't remember the gigs I have been to in as much detail as would like I remember the Musical Box very well. I remember PG emerging during the musical break to sing the closing section in his old man mask. He walked very very very slowly towards the microphone as he was getting closer I was thinking he had mistimed it and would never there without a quick hop but he spot on and final slow step and immediate singing so slow and right on cue, really dramatic. ( If they do ever do reunion no mask will required now of course)

funny you say / write that.

During the Growing Up Tour, I saw Peter from the distance in Montreal / first show (furst of 13 for me from that tour). And it always looked starnge from the distance that sometimes he forgot to put his micro in front of his mouth when he started singing. The second day we were sitting closer and I realized he also had a microphone on his head ....

As for Milton Keynes - the biggest mystery was created by the lack of a recording. Imagine that will see the light of day ....

For me it would be enough of a reunion if Peter and Steve came on stage and do one last song together.