Most Genesis-like instrumentals from solo works

• I fancy putting together a playlist of the most Genesis-sounding instrumentals from all the G members.

Things like - Banks' Waters of Lethe, Ant Phillips' Sisters of Remindum etc, Rutherford's Out Into the Daylight etc.

Any obvious ones I might not have remembered? There's probably loads of Ant Phillips you could put in there.

• I would suggest adding A Tower Struck Down by Hackett

You think that's very Genesis-sounding? Interesting how perceptions differ - it not sounding very Genesissy is one of the main reasons it's the only track I really like on an album that otherwise doesn't interest me.

Abandon all reason

• You think that's very Genesis-sounding? Interesting how perceptions differ - it not sounding very Genesissy is one of the main reasons it's the only track I really like on an album that otherwise doesn't interest me.

It has always reminded me a little of the apocalypse section of Suppers Ready, just in the verse rhythm. The rest is a bit heavier than Genesis, but pieces of it sound Genesis-y to me.

• Not sure .Good poser. Spectral Mornings probably .It had that Genesis mid seventies stamp though nothing really sounds quite like Genesis apart from Genesis. So we will have some very individual responses here I"m sure.