Your favourite chat show host.

• Back in the 70s, I would say Michael Parkinson, but now it has to be Graham Norton and jonathan Ross. Both not afraid of sarcasm thrown at the guests who appreciate a good laugh!.... Though I like American chat shows, my worst was David Letterman, thought he was too arrogant and only loved his own jokes and sometimes serious with guests, but he warmed up later, not my favourite!... I like Jimmy Fallon and Conan in the USA, both not afraid of a good laugh... The best in the US shows was Craig Ferguson, loved his shows and didn't give a dam... :).... Another favourite like Craig Ferguson was Chelsea Handler, though I believe she's now retired from chat shows. Not sure about James Cordon though, very talented indeed, but with guests he lacks that charisma compared to Graham and Ross do on their shows. James has that false laugh, not sure, maybe it's genuin...

What are you thoughts?

• Craig Ferguson is, of course, British, Scottish to be exact. Once played Dave Lister's conscience in Red Dwarf. Prefer Norton to Ross, the latter is too full of himself.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Ray Cokes

I Don`t know exactly if he is what you call a chat show host. He had a show on mtv in the early nineties which was just brilliant.

Allegedly.

First we learned to walk on water.

Then we tried something harder.

- Red Seven -

• Michael Parkinson was always the best that Britain had to offer. Other than him, I always loved Johnny Carson. I was big fan of David Letterman, too.

I'm still struggling to identify exactly why James Corden is successful. I don't discern any talent there at all.