Peter Gabriel on a Hoverboard?

• Last night I watched the Growing Up DVD. Haven't watched for years. I have memory of Peter Gabriel riding a Hoverboard type thing for one of the numbers when I saw this tour but it's not on the DVD. Am sure I don't have false memory on this one?? Did the show change and if so what song was it?

• Similarly, on a Segway in Brian Pern, the life of rock.

Yes a Segway. That what they're called. I remember the Brian Pern stuff. When I watched that it brought back that memory. But I'm certain it was Growing Up , I didn't go to Games Without Frontiers tour.

• Yes a Segway. That what they're called. I remember the Brian Pern stuff. When I watched that it brought back that memory. But I'm certain it was Growing Up , I didn't go to Games Without Frontiers tour.

Sorry I meant he rode it during the song Games Without Frontiers on the Growing Up tour. This is what I was able to find on youtube:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry I meant he rode it during the song Games Without Frontiers on the Growing Up tour. This is what I was able to find on youtube:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you . I misread your post . ( Thought it was odd I hadn't heard of of a GWF tour!). I have s poor memory for detail but was certain about that. It's not on the Growing Up DVD which was shot in Milan and I saw it at NEC in Brum .

• Thank you . I misread your post . ( Thought it was odd I hadn't heard of of a GWF tour!). I have s poor memory for detail but was certain about that. It's not on the Growing Up DVD which was shot in Milan and I saw it at NEC in Brum .

I didn't word my post very well so I could see the confusion, though a Games Without Frontiers tour could be interesting haha!

Yeah, I saw the Growing Up tour twice. The first time he didn't do GWF, and the second one which was a different leg of the tour he did. Not sure which leg of the tour the Milan show was offhand.

• It was during the 2004 (Still Growing Up tour).

Kind Regards,

TGA

Are you sure? I know I only went to one of those two tours. Sure it was the Growing up tour. I think seven- eight is right. I missed the SGU tour because of a big family holiday. I still begrudge them going away at such a daft time.

• All I know is that he did the GWF on the segway at the show I went to in June 2003. Not sure if that was considered the Still Growing Up tour at that point? Can't quite remember that... I do remember much of the show pretty well though. The phone he used for Come Talk to Me came loose from the booth while he was singing so he had to kind of improvise with it. Pretty funny to see!

• All I know is that he did the GWF on the segway at the show I went to in June 2003. Not sure if that was considered the Still Growing Up tour at that point? Can't quite remember that... I do remember much of the show pretty well though. The phone he used for Come Talk to Me came loose from the booth while he was singing so he had to kind of improvise with it. Pretty funny to see!

So what you're saying is, he invented the mobile phone? :/

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!