NAD SYLVAN: New album ahead, new single released 4th Dec 2020

• Official Post

Steve Hackett's vocalist Nad Sylvan has released a new single, You've Got To Find Way.

Details:

https://www.genesis-news.com/n…ases-new-single-n702.html

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hmm...if there's an album coming out, I hope it's proggier than that song. He is a multi-instrumentalist. I wonder if he plays all the music. The video is okay. He's probably releasing it as something uplifting during these sick-ass times.

• Official Post

Check out the link above, it lists all involved musicians (Tony Levin is one of them)

But this track actually is not my cup of tea

• Ah yes, I see now. He's got a band. Nice addition to have Levin as your bass player. I've enjoyed Nad's previous albums. He's an acquired taste vocally, but he's always got top notch musicians on board. One of his recent ventures was as a guest vocalist on The Winter Tree's latest album 'Topaz Islands Dreaming.'