LAMB ANIMATION

• I don’t know if this has been talked about on here but I just found this.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Someone took time to set the lamb to animation and did a really fantastic job. I hate fan made stuff normally. I would rather see the band themselves do something. But THIS WAS AWESOME. Check it out when u have time to listen to the full lamb. The ending is very awesome!!

• I mentioned it in the main thread (bafflingly not much visited) for the album here. There was no response so it's not clear if anyone else watched it but maybe your re-flagging of it might inspire some to do so. But it remains unappealing to me.

Abandon all reason

• I've picked through it before, is it the same guy that did one for SR? It's not really my cup of tea. I appreciate the effort the creator went to though. Maybe with a team of collaborators it could be something very good.

• Oh I dunno if he made one for SR. I just stumbled across it last night and felt as u did but gave it a chance and I was impressed. Yeah it could be a lot better I agree but it’s better then nothing.