6. River So Hide (4) 20%
    7. It's In Your Eyes (3) 15%
    8. Love Police (2) 10%
    9. Wear my Hat (2) 10%
    10. No Matter Who (2) 10%
    11. The Times They Are A-Changing (2) 10%
    12. That's What You Said (0) 0%
    13. Take Me Down (0) 0%

I Open this topic to what your's three favorites songs of Dance Into the Light.

For me, my favorite song of the album was the title-track. This track was the best song of the album, but also one of the few very good songs of the album. I like the sound, the vibe and also the music video of this song, his best music video of his career (with Both Sides of the Story). A contrast of the dark and experimental sound of Both Sides. It's a shame to the Dance Into the Light was very so-so.

In fact, depiste this was very inferior to Both Sides, Face Value and ...But Seriously, this album included few goods songs like It's In Your Eyes and the title track, also Wear my hat was not so bad to listen with a entraining and african styles (used before to Hand in Hand and Survivors before this album).

• Official Post

Lorenzo, Love Police and Oughta Know By Now

• I went for Just Another Story, The Same Moon & River So Wide, but not with much enthusiasm.

The problem was the sound and the songs in this album, it's irriting at some times in the album and included more bad songs to good songs. At the opposite, Both Sides was very dark and very experimental, not a joyful album, but so much better to Dance Into the Light and Testify and the last very good of him. In fact, Both Sides and ...But Seriously was her highlest of her creativity. It's a shame this album was but i not imangined then he recording a more worse album later (Testify was a horror, i like only two songs of the album, the rest was so much bad).

But i remember to listen the title track because my mother have the ...Hits Collection in CD and she listen many times a weeks.

• Lorenzo, Oughta know by now and No matter who for me.

then It's in your eyes and Wear my hat, plus The times ...

all in all not a very convincing album, but it has its moments.

... make tomorrow today!

• Official Post

I still like the album a lot, it has a fresh and bright sound and was a nice contrast to Both Sides. I also liked the tour a lot (with the center stage and a lot of drumming).

Is that really 25 years ago already? ....

• Official Post

You know what’s funny, for years I only focused on his albums up through and including But Seriously. I heard his various singles on his later albums on the radio. I listened to this album a few weeks ago and heard Wear My Hat for the first time and can’t get enough of it. It’s great. And the video is hilarious with Danny Devito.

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “Your favorite tracks on Dance Into the Light” to “Your favorite tracks on ... "Dance Into the Light"”.