PHIL COLLINS: Picture Disc of "Face Value" (40th Anniversary)

• Official Post

A 12" Picture LP of Face Value (feat. the new cover image) will be released next February in celebration of the 40th release anniversary.

Details:

https://www.genesis-news.com/n…yl-Picture-Disc-n703.html

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “PHIL COLLINS: Picture Disc of "Face Value" (4th Anniversary)” to “PHIL COLLINS: Picture Disc of "Face Value" (40th Anniversary)”.
  • ok, so this one again shows the "later" cover image.

Is it just me complaining? I'd rather see the original artwork on future releases

... make tomorrow today!

• I kind of like the idea of age-transferred cover images, but I would also provide, in addition, the original cover when possible.

Nevertheless this seems to be a nice item for my collection

• ok, so this one again shows the "later" cover image.

Is it just me complaining? I'd rather see the original artwork on future releases

I agree, I would like to see the original image as well. It was a fun thing to do with the re-releases but I feel those new images should have been something either on the back or inside of the albums and not on the cover. Kind of feels like a re-writing of history this way with the new images replacing the old.