FA cup 4th round.

• Cheltenham beat Manchester City. The game was stolen. We were leading until then minutes to go then Man C "found" 3 goals. They were illegal goals. Only legal count. Game was stopped for fireworks for six minutes and Cheltenham goals were hidden. Match of day fixed it. The game was stolen. Stop the steal. Were going to court. Cheltenham WILL be in the next round . Any report of Man City win is fake news.

• Congrats thefarmer, Cheltenham played great, I watched it thinking it was going to be a massacre but they played proper football and it was a really enjoyable match and the result flattered City.

My team, Everton, have a potential banana skin tomorrow, Sheff Wed at home, but fingers crossed.

Come on you Toffees :)

PS thank you Burnley for winning on Thurs and brightening my week :)

• Cheltenham beat Manchester City. The game was stolen. We were leading until then minutes to go then Man C "found" 3 goals. They were illegal goals. Only legal count. Game was stopped for fireworks for six minutes and Cheltenham goals were hidden. Match of day fixed it. The game was stolen. Stop the steal. Were going to court. Cheltenham WILL be in the next round . Any report of Man City win is fake news.

Don't worry, I'm planning on unleashing a Kraken lawsuit on your behalf. Where we go one, we go all.