New Book: Strat! The Charismatic Life And Times Of Tony Stratton Smith.

• Scheduled for release in June, "Strat! The Charismatic Life And Times Of Tony Stratton Smith" is a new biography on the man behind the Charisma Records label. Peter Gabriel has written a foreward.

I'm interested to know more about Strat. The Genesis boys always talk so fondly of him. Would Genesis have even evolved into the band we know and love without him?

Wymer Publishing

• Official Post

Scheduled for release in June, "Strat! The Charismatic Life And Times Of Tony Stratton Smith" is a new biography on the man behind the Charisma Records label. Peter Gabriel has written a foreward.

I'm interested to know more about Strat. The Genesis boys always talk so fondly of him. Would Genesis have even evolved into the band we know and love without him?

Wymer Publishing

he played a very important part and gave them the time they needed. I don’t think something like this would happen today.. so, yes

• Official Post

....not sure if I'm getting confused here but don't you mean "so, no"?

ah, yes - you right! sorry for the confusion! Of course Genesis would not be the band we know and love today without him!

• Sounds VERY interesting. Funny sidenote: When I was younger I thought Strat and Tony Smith were the same person ;)

I'mn also curious to learn more about Strat. Ordered!

... make tomorrow today!

• Sounds VERY interesting. Funny sidenote: When I was younger I thought Strat and Tony Smith were the same person ;)

I'mn also curious to learn more about Strat. Ordered!

Certainly are very strange and confusing coincidence.