"The A-Z of Phil Collins" - Podcast premiere today

• "premiere" on youtube today of "The A-Z of Phil Collins"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New episode each week....

• Official Post

Thanks - just wanted to post this as well

it's also in our news section

https://www.genesis-news.com/n…arts-AZ-Podcast-n709.html

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “"premiere" on youtube today of "The A-Z of Phil Collins"” to “"The A-Z of Phil Collins" - Podcast premiere today”.
  • Great stuff, thanks.

I'm still looking for that Japanese version of the Brother Bear soundtrack - any idea where to get it? It's not on iTunes ...

some are wise ... and some otherwise

• Official Post

actually, quite entertaining, this podcast. Will definitely watch out for the next episodes as well! Recommended (although a lot of this stuff is well known to fans)

• Official Post

The second part of the A-Z podcast is now available. Enjoy:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello everyone ! I find it strange nobody is commenting on the podcast;

Yes there are a bit of info that we knew already, but the format is original, and Phil answers quite gamingly to the questions. So far I really enjoyed the first three parts and I'm looking forward to the next ones.

Anybody else ?

• I enjoy this podcast, but it's really nothing very revealing or suprising. The most suprising bit are the topis they have chosen for each letter, actually.

... make tomorrow today!

• Episodes 3 and 4 are now also available

• Official Post

I started listening to this podcast only yesterday. So far, just episode one. Contentwise it seems to oscillate between amusing little-known facts and irrelevant remarks. That's okay, a podcast that contains only new information would be a sensation indeed.

But can I ask you... Phil's speech sounds so slurred to me. Does that get better in later episodes of the podcast?

• Yes I too have noticed that Phil talks significantly slower, it seems to have worsened in the last year or so. He was talking quicker when he first came out of retirement.

It’s seems to have affected his singing ability as well I always felt his singing was always a bit delayed during the Not Dead Yet tour.