Frida (ABBA) & Phil Collins: Making of „You Know What I Mean“

• Hey everyone

I came across this little video about Phil producing Frida‘s album, especially the track You Know What I Mean (I wasn’t even aware she did a cover of that song)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

interesting, what do you think?

... make tomorrow today!

• There's a full documentary on the making of the album. It was aired in the UK around the time of release and was included on a more recent reissue. Presumably the whole thing is on YouTube.

Phil Morris

• Hey everyone

I came across this little video about Phil producing Frida‘s album, especially the track You Know What I Mean (I wasn’t even aware she did a cover of that song)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

interesting, what do you think?

Have never seen this before. Was trying to find the whole documentary - no luck. Can somebody provide a link?

some are wise ... and some otherwise

• Official Post

Was looking for the complete documentary as well - but can’t find it. Can anybody help?

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!