Genesis Duke and Trick of the Tail coloured Vinyl

• Wayne

Changed the title of the thread from “Genesis Duke and Trick of the Tail” to “Genesis Duke and Trick of the Tail coloured Vinyls”.
    • Official Post

Haven’t seen this before ...

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I think it’s due to it been an American only availability possibly , I got an email from the above website saying that they would be getting them in. I’d like the duke white vinyl that would be really cool!.

• Stupid question.

On that website (acoustic sounds) there are Genesis albums from the "hobson collection" or something for $250. What is the hobson collection?

I know what it is now those albums were pressed on the Classic Records Label - they pressed some of the best sounding records of the last 30 years probably up to the level of the original UK pressings on Charisma in the early 1970s possibly a lot better. They are hard to come by and will cost those prices . Also the Classic Records were pressed on premium vinyl / lovely thick album jackets. I have one in my collection and paid over £100 each and not archive quality - which basically mean mint condition. I have an Alan Parsons Project “ I Robot “ album. Sadly none of those Genesis titles.

Edited 2 times, last by Wayne ().

• May I also add if money isn’t an issue I would definitely buy any of those Genesis albums on Classic Records - the one I have (not Genesis) sounds sublime and I’m glad I bought it, I can only imagine how good these must sound on Classic records as I’ve never heard one that didnt sound authoritative and blow away any other pressings so far.

this one

https://www.discogs.com/The-Al…t-I-Robot/release/2835826

Edited 2 times, last by Wayne ().

• I have just checked the prices of those albums on eBay and the prices on Acoustic Sound are very favourable indeed , on eBay Nursery Cryme is over £300 - $400 at the moment so their prices for those three albums are very competitive and You would get a guarantee as well - in a nutshell if I had the money I’d be buying them now!. I didn’t know they were even released !. Acoustic Sounds only sell top quality sounding albums at the higher prices that’s their speciality. Anything over $200 must either be rare as hens teeth or sound superlatively brilliant.