New Mike Rutherford Interview Online

• Morning Everyone - the rather wonderful Rockonteurs podcast - hosted by Gary Kemp (Spandau Ballet and Nick MAson's Saucerful of Secrets ) and Guy Pratt (David Gilmour and many others) - this week features ... the wonderful Mr Mike Rutherford who may well be discussing his catalogue of incredible songs and the upcoming Genesis reunion :)

I've not played it yet .. but cannot wait ! Previous editions have been great fun to listen to

• Official Post

Welcome to our forum!

This is the YouTube link to the Podcast

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

apparently Mike states about the September shows "I can't see it at the moment" ...

• Official Post

It’s actually a great podcast. I recommend to take some time and listen to this!

• I listened to this yesterday. I've been listening to the whole of the Rockonteurs podcast and it's been pretty excellent stuff. The Nile Rodgers episode in particular was fantastic.

I really enjoyed the episode with Mike. He sounds in very good form, and more open than I expected for some reason. Some conciliatory noises towards Steve I thought too.

The usual self deprecating stuff from Mike, and I would thoroughly recommend everyone has a listen.

• I listened to this yesterday. I've been listening to the whole of the Rockonteurs podcast and it's been pretty excellent stuff. The Nile Rodgers episode in particular was fantastic.

I really enjoyed the episode with Mike. He sounds in very good form, and more open than I expected for some reason. Some conciliatory noises towards Steve I thought too.

The usual self deprecating stuff from Mike, and I would thoroughly recommend everyone has a listen.

same here! Far better than the Collins Podcast, actually

• Official Post

Here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

six episodes available

there is also a separate thread

"The A-Z of Phil Collins" - Podcast premiere today

• Listened to that entire podcast. It had a few good moments, but overall it was average at best. I would love it if someone did a Genesis podcast similar to the Beatle years radio show. Something very in depth about the band only. I subscribe to Tabletop Genesis, which is a good podcast, but they mix in solo. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm not a fan of everyone's output.

• Official Post

Listened to that entire podcast. It had a few good moments, but overall it was average at best. I would love it if someone did a Genesis podcast similar to the Beatle years radio show. Something very in depth about the band only. I subscribe to Tabletop Genesis, which is a good podcast, but they mix in solo. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm not a fan of everyone's output.

you're talking about the Rutherford podcast?

Well, it's more an interview than a podcast so I assume they did not cut a lot out. Tabletop is great! I like their work.