GENESIS announce North American dates!

• The shows in Europe are still first.

I believe he meant continental European shows. Does surprise me as well, actually!

by the way - the trailer in Columbus is a bit different. It also contains Misunderstanding

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When you look at the dates, it's likely that extra shows will be announced when ticket sales justify that.

Chicago, Montreal, Philadelphia, Columbus, Belmont, Boston and New York City seem obvious

Speaking as a fellow Ohio resident, I think the band would add a second Cleveland show before they would add a second Columbus show. Cleveland has always been a city that supported the band on every tour since they started coming to the US. Columbus is a town the band just started visiting since the WCD tour.

• Does anyone know the ticket prices? I'm going no matter what, but do I need to hold off buying a car? :)

I am on the pre-sale list for Detroit.

A source of mine that has ties to Ticketmaster told me to expect the following:

Floor seats $400-250

Lower bowl $250-200

Upper bowl $200-75

• I am going to try for Toronto tickets. The situation in our city and province is not good - are third wave is stretching our health care system severely. We are vaccinating, but have a long way to go. Still I can hope for what the situation might be in 6 months. It also could be worse again due to new variants and other things we can't predict. So I will be prepared to see the show cancelled or to even lose my money if we decide it is not prudent to attend even if the show goes on.

• I am going to try for Toronto tickets. The situation in our city and province is not good - are third wave is stretching our health care system severely. We are vaccinating, but have a long way to go. Still I can hope for what the situation might be in 6 months. It also could be worse again due to new variants and other things we can't predict. So I will be prepared to see the show cancelled or to even lose my money if we decide it is not prudent to attend even if the show goes on.

Canada is in a tough spot (my brother and his family live there), but I'm betting 6 months you will be in great shape. The current fire will go out with the lockdown measures, and then vaccination will take hold. And the health system is terrific. I've worked in it.

The jack in the box is a new variant that escapes immunity but despite the raging infernos in the US first, then Brazil and now India... It hasn't happened. That's so many millions of opportunities and that risk continues of course, nearly a million confirmed infections a day globally but probably 1 - 10 million in truth. Still immunity seems to hold. I think we're gonna be ok.

• I registered for the pre-sale for the show in Washington, DC on November 18th. Getting to see these guys again makes my year! I’ve converted my girlfriend into a freak for old-school Genesis. Before she met me her knowledge of Genesis was limited to Throwing it all Away and Invisible Touch. Now she’s totally geared to hear Supper’s Ready live in November. I haven’t had the heart to tell her it probably ain’t happening.

• I registered for the pre-sale for the show in Washington, DC on November 18th. Getting to see these guys again makes my year! I’ve converted my girlfriend into a freak for old-school Genesis. Before she met me her knowledge of Genesis was limited to Throwing it all Away and Invisible Touch. Now she’s totally geared to hear Supper’s Ready live in November. I haven’t had the heart to tell her it probably ain’t happening.

She might be surprised!

• Once good thing about if the American leg has to go before the European leg is that Youtube recordings and setlists will appear

I know from experience some artists don't permit recording of any note at gigs but the few bad eggs would still do it . Personally im in favour of recording once its not disturbing others

• Once good thing about if the American leg has to go before the European leg is that Youtube recordings and setlists will appear

I know from experience some artists don't permit recording of any note at gigs but the few bad eggs would still do it . Personally im in favour of recording once its not disturbing others

It's funny because in 2007, I knew the complete set list before attending the concert in Montreal. I even had had a chance to see a video of their performance in Dusseldorf. So I felt very relaxed when they finally hit the stage. I was siting at the sixth row, at roughly 60 feet of Tony Banks, my hero, and I even saw him say "Merci" (I was able to read his lips from that distance) . What a nice gesture from him, even if the crowd never got to hear him or read his lips, he still was gracious enough to thank us in French!!!

• Hello everybody!

In Italy we think with the virus there will be few pre-sales as in 1998.

I take this opportunity to congratulate Genesis-News and all the members of the Forum!

• I've been thinking, anything off Acaba is long overdue. I know I'm in the minority, but I do like Who Dunnit?.

Abacab had some of their best, Me and Sarah Jane, Dodo - B's Submarine, You Might Recall, etc. But also some of their worst, Who Dunnit, Another Record...Ouch.

• Official Post

I like Who Dunnit? It’s so weird and out there, and I love the last 5 seconds, where it just spirals into that dead stop before sliding into MOTC, very satisfying. Genesis was always great with transitioning between songs and knowing how long to take a pause. Also great with sequencing their albums beautifully.

• Official Post

I've got my tickets for the Montreal show!! Yeaaayyyyy!!! I'm going with my friend.

Bell Center, Section 123, row R, seats 1 and 2, November 22!!!

did you have a chance to see categories and ticket prices?

• Buffalo floor tickets now appear to be $1,000 to $1,800 for a scattering of seats in the first 10 rows. Beyond that $300-700. Lower bowl $220-$350. Upper sections $150-$220. There might be other prices beyond these, but thats a sample of most of the areas.