Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? USA / Canada leg 2021 will you see?

• Would LOVE to take my 13 yr old son to see the GREATEST rock group of all time. Hopefully from nose-bleed seats he'll believe me ;o)

Will try to get 2nd MSG show in NY. Will they be adding more shows if demand hold up?

• Official Post

Would LOVE to take my 13 yr old son to see the GREATEST rock group of all time. Hopefully from nose-bleed seats he'll believe me ;o)

Will try to get 2nd MSG show in NY. Will they be adding more shows if demand hold up?

G3N3S1S

I have moved your post in this thread (this is about North America, the other one was about UK/Ireland).

More shows could happen, but not in NYC. There are rumors about two more shows in Toronto and Washington DC. Nothing else planned so far.

And: welcome to our forum :)

• Official Post

Would LOVE to take my 13 yr old son to see the GREATEST rock group of all time. Hopefully from nose-bleed seats he'll believe me ;o)

Great minds think alike! I’m taking my 13 year old daughter to the show in Philly. I’ve been dropping little musical nuggets on car rides with her, trying to get her hooked. So far, minimal success.

• Going by the latest Covid reports, the US leg of the North American tour seems quite certain.

Sadly, I can't say the same for the Canadian leg where we have a vaccine shortage, low % of vaccinations, many provinces still in lockdown like here in Atlantic Canada and worst of all, the mandatory 14 day quarantine rule to enter Canada is a huge barrier.

I just hope I get the chance to see the Montreal shows in November that is still a long way in the future but I must remain optimistic and with a positive mind looking at the numbers improving.

• Official Post

It’s still half a year until the band gets to Canada anyway ... so I don’t see a point discussing the most recent events of the pandemic

• Official Post

Have added Boston and Toronto extra shows to the poll

• if both legs of the tour happen without any cancellations/postponements, I’ll definitely be heading up to Boston to catch night 2 there and what looks like their last show ever.

I regretted not going to the Hollywood Bowl shows in 07 (even with the rain shortened last show) because I thought they would be the last and don’t want to have that feeling again.

I’m not really optimistic Boston 2 will be the last show though as my gut tells me they’ll be some rescheduling of European dates.

Right now I’m heading to Charlotte and if any rescheduling of European dates happen, I’ll probably do Philly 2 instead of Boston 2.

• Official Post

If the 2021 Shows go well, you don’t have to be prophet to expect shows in mainland Europe and US / Canada west coast sometime in 2022

• If the 2021 Shows go well, you don’t have to be prophet to expect shows in mainland Europe and US / Canada west coast sometime in 2022

If being the key word but I sure hope you’re right. I’d love to see the guys out there doing more shows, and if they end it in LA, this time I’m there! :thumbup:

• I think the fact they are adding shows speaks to a demand out there. I'm sure there will be more the following year if they stay relatively healthy.

I think in Chicago, Philly and NYC yes it does but it appears Belmont and especially Boston 2 aren’t selling all that well.

Belmont was a questionable place to me. It’s right outside NYC and while a brand new venue, it’s kind of flooding that market IMO.

It reminds me of in 07 when they did 3 in Philly, a show in Hartford , DC, MSG and Boston, (all within driving distance of each other ) and all pretty much sold out but the outdoor stadium show at Giants Stadium, only a few miles outside NYC didn’t come close to selling out. Even though it was the only US outdoor show with the full big rig stage setup.

I don’t remember how well the west coast shows sold in 07, but they did make a few stops out there, so I’m sure they must’ve sold well. I’d bet they’ll be a good demand for them if they add shows there in 22.

• Official Post

I think in Chicago, Philly and NYC yes it does but it appears Belmont and especially Boston 2 aren’t selling all that well.

Belmont was a questionable place to me. It’s right outside NYC and while a brand new venue, it’s kind of flooding that market IMO.

It reminds me of in 07 when they did 3 in Philly, a show in Hartford , DC, MSG and Boston, (all within driving distance of each other ) and all pretty much sold out but the outdoor stadium show at Giants Stadium, only a few miles outside NYC didn’t come close to selling out. Even though it was the only US outdoor show with the full big rig stage setup.

I don’t remember how well the west coast shows sold in 07, but they did make a few stops out there, so I’m sure they must’ve sold well. I’d bet they’ll be a good demand for them if they add shows there in 22.

funny enough, the "Belmont Park" is in the city of Elmont, isn't it? Not sure why they referred to "Belmont" being the place / city...?

• I think in Chicago, Philly and NYC yes it does but it appears Belmont and especially Boston 2 aren’t selling all that well.

Yes, it is in Elmont. I believe the reason it’s listed as Belmont Park is it’s pretty much on the grounds/adjacent to Belmont Park Race Track, the place where they run the 3rd leg of horse racing’s Triple Crown.

Belmont Park is what is most familiar to people when referring to the town/city, and I’m honestly not sure where the “B” actually originated from, but Elmont itself is just a small little town. Really only known for the most part because of the Horse Track.

When people hear Belmont, they know exactly the area being talked about. Elmont? Not so much.^^

• I wasn't sure how difficult it would be to get tickets so my wife and I divided our time and both set up to get in on the presale. So now I have tickets to Charlotte and NY MSG! Thinking I might try to sell the Charlotte tickets. there is no way my wife is missing a trip to New York!

• And now tickets to the Raleigh show have been added! I'm super surprised but super happy that they ended up coming to Raleigh instead of adding a second night in DC on the 19th like the early rumors were suggesting.

• My wife and I are seeing the 2 shows in Toronto. That is all we could afford. Because of life's circumstances the last time that I saw Genesis was at 1983 [Mama Tour] at Maple Leaf gardens.

The very first time I saw Genesis was in 1977 [W and W Tour]. This was the one show that they played all of Supers Ready [Phil]. I missed the show before in Toronto 1977. I got lucky with Suppers Ready in this set.

• That is all we could afford. Because of life's circumstances [...]

This is what I hear from parents who are prohibited by their own offspring. Anyway, so not only others have to suffer from other's children. We are happy to do a roundtrip to several shows.