Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? USA / Canada leg 2021 will you see?

• I’m so excited to see Genesis return to Canada this fall . Throughout my life I have enjoyed their music . It’s a great big check mark on my bucket list to see them live once more . My first exposure to Genesis was a live concert in Hamilton Ontario back in the early 80’s .

Over the years , throughout many albums the complexity of the music , and meaningful lyrics

have brought me much joy .

• I’m so excited to see Genesis return to Canada this fall . Throughout my life I have enjoyed their music . It’s a great big check mark on my bucket list to see them live once more . My first exposure to Genesis was a live concert in Hamilton Ontario back in the early 80’s .

Over the years , throughout many albums the complexity of the music , and meaningful lyrics

have brought me much joy .

mbh374 - I have moved your posting into this thread, which seems more appropriate. You may also want to participate in the poll / survey on page one of this thread.

Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? USA / Canada leg 2021 will you see?

• Hello, first post for me on this site. Was previously on the old boards around 2007.

I am excited to be going to the Dec 15th Boston show. This will be my 2nd tour seeing them, having seen t..he Hartford and Boston shows in 2007.

• Hello, first post for me on this site. Was previously on the old boards around 2007.

I am excited to be going to the Dec 15th Boston show. This will be my 2nd tour seeing them, having seen t..he Hartford and Boston shows in 2007.

A warm welcome to our forum! Looking forward to reading your show comments

• Hi! This is my first post on the forum. I am going to the first show in Boston on December 15th. I've never seen Genesis live, I missed out on the 2007 tour because I was a snobby 22 year old who did not much care for the 80s stuff. I've changed my tune, and my age!

• I do not know the first thing about audio recording. Is anyone going to Dec 15th Boston that is planning on recording audio? I'd love to have a copy of the show I'm attending (Dec 15) Boston. While I hope they eventually sell official recordings, I'm not counting on it with nothing announced and the tour already started plus TheMusic is liquidating all their stuff so they wont do it as they did in 2007. My understanding is the band is historically very OK with fans making audio recordings of shoes and thus it is ok to ask this here.