Nic Collins Interview

• Hey everyone,

I was lucky enough to interview Nic Collins yesterday about the upcoming Genesis tour and his approach to learning all the material for the tour. Thought some of you might enjoy listening/watching!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can't wait for this tour!!

:)

• Official Post

Hi Kyle

saw this yesterday and will also put that on our social media channels shortly. Thanks for posting!

PS: Billy Joel fan as well?

• Hi Kyle

saw this yesterday and will also put that on our social media channels shortly. Thanks for posting!

PS: Billy Joel fan as well?

Thanks Christian! Yeah I'm a Billy fan...it's more that I do piano as a career and it's been my screen name since high school! haha

• Official Post

Thanks Christian! Yeah I'm a Billy fan...it's more that I do piano as a career and it's been my screen name since high school! haha

I see...

saw Billy in 2006 ... apparently he doesn't play in Germany that often.

by the way, I will also post your interview with Nic on our German website, including a short German summary.

• Great stuff!
    there’s also another interview online here

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

both are great and Nic seems to be a nice guy ...

(And also pretty grown up now)

• Official Post

pianomankd this is our German summary, just your information.

https://www.genesis-fanclub.de…ur-GenesisTour-n1217.html

• Nic has an American accent, not British? I thought he was a British guy.

I don't agree with him saying that as long as he can play the album versions with one drummer (he forgets the multi-track) is the same as live. Not true, in a live setting you have an audience who will feedback and loudly respond to drumming duos and the incredible sound. Not just a single guy, never the same dude.

• Nic has an American accent, not British? I thought he was a British guy.

I don't agree with him saying that as long as he can play the album versions with one drummer (he forgets the multi-track) is the same as live. Not true, in a live setting you have an audience who will feedback and loudly respond to drumming duos and the incredible sound. Not just a single guy, never the same dude.

Hasn't he lived pretty much his entire life in North America? So he will have an American accent.