Six Degrees to (Kevin Bacon ). Genesis .

• Six degrees of Kevin Bacon , one of my favourite games.. Where you have to connect anyone or anything within six steps to Kevin Bacon. So let's do it with Genesis.

Example. Connect Jeremy Clarkson to Genesis, Easy . One step JC forwarded the CD booklet of the Second Out re master.

Connect Clark Gable in 6 steps to Genesis.

The SO booklet was forwarded by Jeremy Clarkson(1) who also hosted Who Wants To Be A Millionaire which was also hosted by Chris Tarrent (2)who was in Tiswas alongside Lenny Henry (3)who played Othello a part also played famously by Lawrence Olivier. (4) who was married to Vivien Leigh(5) who played Scarlet O Hara next to Clark Gable (6) in Gone With The Wind.

Just put any random person anytime now or in history or a thing as a challenge to link with Genesis within Six steps.

Different answers to the same challenge is fine..

`

• Official Post

Check this out! Robert De Niro was in Meet the Parents with Ben Stiller, Ben Stiller was in Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandler, Adam Sandler was in Waterboy with Kathy Bates, Kathy Bates was in The Blind Side with Lily Collins, Lily Collins is the daughter of Phil Collins, Phil Collins is in Genesis. Boom!!

• De Niro played in films of Scorsese who used a score by Peter Gabriel who worked with Fripp who is married to Toyah who sang for Tony Banks who is a member of Genesis.

Wait! =O

• Great work!

I was thinking DeNiro was in Heat, which was directed by Michael Mann, who was executive producer of Miami Vice the TV show, which guest starred Phil Collins who sings and plays drums for Genesis!

• Hmmm

They were both vocalists on the hit single “Stuff like that” by Quincy Jones.
    years later Phil also sang a song on a Quincy Jones album...

That was easy . Not the complicated one I had! . Mine had Chala Khan halfway . Then 3 steps from Chaka Khan to Genesis.