• Look at George, giving it to T-bone, he’s jumping up and down like some kind of monkey.

😂

I love the whole T-bone thing. "Koko! Koko! Koko!"

The shirt - JERRY: Why the double zero? GEORGE: It's "oo". As in "oo-oo ah-ah."

KRUGER: Who's "Gammy"?

GEORGE: There's no Gammy.

KRUGER: Well maybe there should be a 'Gammy'.

GEORGE: Oh no....

ALL: Gammy! Gammy! Gammy!

Abandon all reason

• That’s funny. My wife and I do the same thing with the scene from the black and white cookie episode, when Jerry and Elaine are trying to buy the chocolate bobka. Some guy with a cane steps on Elaines foot, almost breaking it and then says, Sorry! In this really weird voice. Whenever we need to apologize to each other about something not super serious, we always say Sorry! In that weird tone. Cracks us up.

Going back to the bobka, I like when they spot the other one and are told it's cinnamon, their reactions are hilarious. Elaine gasps and Jerry says in a tone of mystified intrigue, "...another bobka?" as though it's the most amazing thing he's ever heard.

The assistant's explanation is simply "Well, there's the chocolate, and there's the cinnamon" as though that sheds any light on things! Although there's probably not much more she could say, I suppose.

Abandon all reason

• Going back to the bobka, I like when they spot the other one and are told it's cinnamon, their reactions are hilarious. Elaine gasps and Jerry says in a tone of mystified intrigue, "...another bobka?" as though it's the most amazing thing he's ever heard.

The assistant's explanation is simply "Well, there's the chocolate, and there's the cinnamon" as though that sheds any light on things! Although there's probably not much more she could say, I suppose.

Jerry’s racial harmony cookie!!!

• Jerry Seinfeld: So I was watching this movie the other night. It was a World War II movie, and, there was Nazis in the movie, and I noticed that the Nazis in those movies always had, like, two separate heils. They had the regular heil, that they would do, and then, when they were around the offices, they had this casual heil. Do you remember that one? Did you ever notice that? They come in the office, "Yeah, heil, how are you? What's, uh... Is the kid back with the coffee yet? Come on, are you finished with the copier? Yeah, world domination, Aryan race, so whose donuts are those? Yeah, heil, nice to see you. Can I have one of those donuts?"

• George: So, um, you've read "The Big Game", have you?

Eva: Yes, I've read it and I've memorized it.

George: Well, tell me your impressions. I would love to hear what a young woman thinks of "The Big Game".

Eva: Well, this is sort of embarrassing, but it's changed my life. The way you analyzed the game? The way you identify the major players? Well it left me breathless. You're a brilliant, brilliant man.

George: Well, it's just a game. Remember that, kids.

• Official Post

My favorite all time episode is The Slicer from Season 9–

Kramer (butcher’s coat on, posing like a doctor), speaking about Kruger:

George we got a problem. He’s got a mole on his shoulder, very suspicious.

George: So tell him you’re concerned about it and he should see someone else.

Kramer: George why would I, a Juilliard trained dermatologist, send him to another doctor?

George: Because you’re not a dermatologist.

Kramer: He thinks I am, I’m not going to betray that trust! Here’s what I’m wanna do, I think I can get a section…

George: whoa, whoa, a section?!

Kramer: Yeah, if I could grab my slicer and he’d hold still…

George: No, you’re not taking a deli slicer to my boss!

Kramer: It’ll be ultra thin, he’ll barely feel it!

George: No! Absolutely Not!

Kramer (clicking his pen like a doctor), Well it’s my medical opinion that you’re making a big mistake, and it’s going in my chart.

I love how zany and off base Season 9 got! Kramer is insane, it’s hysterical.

• My favorite all time episode is The Slicer from Season 9

When Kramer's taking notes - "Male mammal... hmmm, fibre from shirt on left shoulder..."

He proudly shows Jerry a slice. "Look at that - it's all surface. The flavour has nowhere to hide!"

KRAMER: I cut some slices so thin I couldn't see them!

ELAINE: Then how did you know they were there?

KRAMER: (Mystified) Well... I guess I just assumed...

I'm a bit ambivalent about season 9. It has a few highpoints but for me, some of the 'zanyness' gets a bit much. As is often the case with big show finales, the ending isn't particularly great. But when a show has been so consistently good for 10 years that's both expected (to a degree) and not something that should sully its impeccable track record.

Abandon all reason

• Official Post

Jerry complaining about the hives on his neck,

Kramer: Have you been wearing a fake beard?
    The look on Jerry’s face when he says, “No”, always makes me laugh.

I agree %100 about the finale being a letdown. I think that’s pretty much agreed upon among fans.
    I remember watching an interview with Jerry about the last couple of seasons of the show. About how after Larry David left the show at the end of season 7, there was an intentional effort to make the show more surreal. Mission accomplished.