• When George and Jerry are panicking that Elaine won't show up and how they can avoid dining alone with Mr Benes:

GEORGE: We just tell him we're frightened and that we have to leave!

Yeah that’s good! He’d clunk our heads together like Moe!

I meant to say at the time of this exchange, I remember reading that the plan was for Alton Benes to be a semi-regular character but that idea was axed because everyone on set actually was frightened of Laurence Tierney who played him! I gather he didn't have to travel far from his actual personality to play that character.

Abandon all reason

• I meant to say at the time of this exchange, I remember reading that the plan was for Alton Benes to be a semi-regular character but that idea was axed because everyone on set actually was frightened of Laurence Tierney who played him! I gather he didn't have to travel far from his actual personality to play that character.

True story!! He terrified Jason Alexander the most! He was a nutcase that guy!

• Watched “The Burning” episode last night. I love Puddy’s reaction when the priest tells Puddy he and Elaine are both going to hell because, as Elaine puts it, she and Puddy are “just having a good time”: “This is BOGUS MAN!!!”😂

• Official Post

Was just watching The Switch episode.

George: Do you realize in the entire history of Western Civilization, no one has successfully accomplished the roommate switch. In the Middle Ages, you could get locked up for even suggesting it.

Jerry: They didn’t have roommates in the Middle Ages.

George: Well I’m sure at some point between the years 800-1200, somewhere, there were two women living together!

• Was just watching The Switch episode.

George: Do you realize in the entire history of Western Civilization, no one has successfully accomplished the roommate switch. In the Middle Ages, you could get locked up for even suggesting it.

Jerry: They didn’t have roommates in the Middle Ages.

George: Well I’m sure at some point between the years 800-1200, somewhere, there were two women living together!

Classic George line. It was hilarious how worked up he would get in those kinds of conversations. His character’s blood pressure must have been through the roof lol.

• George and Jerry arguing over favourite explorers, George is dismissive about Jerry liking Magellan because he travelled the world.

JERRY: Well who do you like?

GEORGE: De Soto

JERRY: De Soto? What did he do?

GEORGE: Discovered the Mississippi.

JERRY: Oh yeah right, like they wouldn't have found that anyway.

Abandon all reason

• Official Post

Elaine: Who does this guy think he is?

Keith Hernandez: I’m Keith Hernandez.

• In The Good Samaritan, the jealous husband's warnings to Elaine - "Tell your friend George I'm gonna sew his ass to his face. I'm gonna twist his head round so hard his lips'll be his eyebrows!"

Abandon all reason

• 😂

In the pet cemetery just as the owner shows up - "Hey I dug Fredo up, now let's cut him open!"

Jerry: “Kramer, I need those cuff links, but now they’re in the box and the key is in the bird. What are we gonna do?”

Kramer: “You just answered your own question.”

Jerry: “Oh no . . .”

Kramer: “I’ll get the shovel.” 😂

• Well we are heading into the holiday season. Commence the Feats of Strength and the Airing of the Grievances!

Frank: And at the Festivus dinner you gather your family around and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year.

Kramer: And is there a tree?

Frank: No. Instead there's a pole. Requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting.