• Kramer distressed about losing his Tupperware - "I made a delicious casserole, and now I've nothing to keep it in!"

To Jerry's question, why doesn't he just use a plastic bag - "Are you out of your mind?!"

Jerry: "Who lies about having cancer to get some fake hair? Not even you would do that!"

George: "No! [pause] ...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't..."

Abandon all reason

• Mr. Pitt goes through hell trying to find the correct socks and it drives Elaine to the brink 😜😜😜

"All I want is a sock that's comfortable and stays on my foot!"

When Elaine realises Lipman's deal, which would've got her away from Mr. Pitt, has gone south - "Excuse me... gotta go buy some socks...."

I love the recurring motifs around Mr Pitt - Elaine constantly prevented from joining in with Jerry's plans - "I can't go...." with that childishly sad face. Jerry's equally childlike "Hi Mr Pitt!"

Abandon all reason

• Jerry’s dad, Morty—-“TELL HIM TO EAT A PLUM!” 😜😂😜

My favourite bit of that exchange is as Jerry hangs up the phone you just catch his dad's voice at the other end, "Plum!"

Morty in the 'Outing' when they think Jerry is gay - "It was those damn coulots you made him wear when he was a kid!" (Helen - "By accident! By accident Jerry, I'm sorry!")

Abandon all reason

• After Jerry, re his pretend marriage, says "I love saying my wife. It's a great way to start a sentence!" Kramer - "My wife has an inner ear infection. Hey, I like that!"

JERRY: Look at this triangle. I drew it freehand, it's PERFECT!"

ELAINE: So what?

(Later Kramer spots the triangle.)

KRAMER: Hey, nice triangle.

JERRY: Yes, and it's isoceles.

KRAMER: I like the name Isoceles. If I have a kid I'm calling him Isoceles. Isoceles Kramer!

Abandon all reason

• "All I want is a sock that's comfortable and stays on my foot!"

When Elaine realises Lipman's deal, which would've got her away from Mr. Pitt, has gone south - "Excuse me... gotta go buy some socks...."

I love the recurring motifs around Mr Pitt - Elaine constantly prevented from joining in with Jerry's plans - "I can't go...." with that childishly sad face. Jerry's equally childlike "Hi Mr Pitt!"

Boy, me, too! She had one great opportunity after another that got deep sixxed over Mr. Pitt’s idiotic requests!

• My favourite bit of that exchange is as Jerry hangs up the phone you just catch his dad's voice at the other end, "Plum!"

Morty in the 'Outing' when they think Jerry is gay - "It was those damn coulots you made him wear when he was a kid!" (Helen - "By accident! By accident Jerry, I'm sorry!")

I always joke about that line with my wife! She’ll tell me she’s under the weather or one of our three kids feels lousy and I say, “GIVE EM A PLUM!!”

• I like the episode where Kramer is giving Georges future in-laws a hansom cab ride. “There’s hot cocoa in the back seat if the mood should strike you…” and within seconds the horse is firing gas bombs 😂😂😂

• I like the episode where Kramer is giving Georges future in-laws a hansom cab ride. “There’s hot cocoa in the back seat if the mood should strike you…” and within seconds the horse is firing gas bombs 😂😂😂

Having fed Rusty his excess Beef- A-Reeno...

"Oh god...What do you feed this horse?!

(smothering nose and mouth) "Oh you know... oats and hay... they love that stuff..."

His absurdly exaggerated tumble as he's trying to carry in all the stuff he's "over-bought" 😆

The awkward dinner with the Rosses. Estelle, when told the wine is Merlot, shrieking "I've never heard of it! Did they just invent it?" - one of my favourite Estelle lines!

Frank - "So you've got your hen... and you've got your chicken. What I wanna know is: who's having sex with the rooster?"

(Mr Ross - "They all are")

By the way that Rye episode also features Elaine "getting hot and heavy" with the saxophonist - who of course then can't play properly at his showcase gig as he's lost his lip control due to the hotness and heaviness!

Abandon all reason

Edited once, last by Backdrifter ().

• 😂😂😂‼️

• I like the episode where Kramer is giving Georges future in-laws a hansom cab ride.

He starts off sounding so organised and professional, especially following the earlier customers whom he told Central Park was designed by Joe Pepatone, in 1850, during the Civil War, so the northern armies could practise fighting on grass!

Abandon all reason

• George and Jerry discussing beautiful Nikki for whom everything seems effortless.

GEORGE: Beautiful women... Ya know, they get away with murder. You never see one of them lift anything over three pounds. They do whatever they want, whenever they want to, and nobody can stop them.

JERRY: She's like a beautiful Godzilla.

GEORGE: And I'm thousands of fleeing Japanese!

Abandon all reason