• Kramer thinks he's tracked down his old nemesis Grossbard who owes him money - when he accosts him Kramer says "Hey - remember this?" and pulls his hair back while pushing his shirt collar together!

George on his new job, proudly announcing "They've given me the Pensky file!" A friend and I drop that one in when mentioning starting a new job.

Pensky actually shows up and demands to see his file. George proudly refers to how he's put the documents in "this attractive concertina-style folder" and Pensky says "This is good work - would you consider coming to work for me?" as though the mere use of the concertina folder is enough to convince him!

Abandon all reason

• I like when George is complaining to Hanky's sponsor about the lack of a Step 9 apology, the sponsor asks what George thinks he can do about it, George incredulously says "Well aren't you the boss of him?!"

JERRY: Why did they send you to Rageaholics?

GEORGE: Probably because THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE IS AGAINST ME! It makes me SO MAD!"

Abandon all reason

• My favourite episode is the shrinkage ep.

George has never seen his girlfriend naked but Seinfield and friends see her topless sunbathing.

After a cold swim George and Seinfeld confront Elaine.

George and Seinfeld try to explain to Elaine that mens organs shrink in the cold. She looks surprised and says, "it shrinks!, 8| I'm surprised you guys can walk around with that dangling between your legs" and walks out.

George's girlfriend accidentally walks into a naked George after a swim in the pool as she laughs her head off!!!...:D

Edited 2 times, last by Noni ().

• My favourite episode is the shrinkage ep.

George and Seinfeld try to explain to Elaine that mens organs shrink in the cold. She looks surprised and says, "it shrinks!, 8| I'm surprised you guys can walk around with that dangling between your legs" and walks out.

You've over-egged it; she says, "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things". I know I sound nitpicking but the casual subtlety of the line is what makes it so brilliantly funny. It's a favourite Seinfeld moment of mine and I think it's one of the best comedy lines ever.

Abandon all reason

• You've over-egged it; she says, "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things". I know I sound nitpicking but the casual subtlety of the line is what makes it so brilliantly funny. It's a favourite Seinfeld moment of mine and I think it's one of the best comedy lines ever.

Could not remember the actual line but remember the clip. You are obviously correct. ;)

• 😆 yes I suspected there'd have been reference to it earlier in the thread and hadn't checked. In truth, while I really enjoy any Seinfeld I come across, I'm not a big aficionado - too much to watch and too little time - and actually came across the step 9 thing because of James spader. Needless to say I thought it was hysterical and popped right on over here!

I also love the part in the ice cream shop or cafe where George confronts him, and having heard Spader's character out is about to leave with another customer already starting to order. George stops, obviously replaying the dialogue in his head and realizes he in fact still hasn't received an apology that is to his satisfaction. The facial expressions and little hand gestures he uses to communicate this faux-struggle as if he wishes he could let it go but there's simply no way he possibly can is a very funny little moment.

• You've over-egged it; she says, "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things". I know I sound nitpicking but the casual subtlety of the line is what makes it so brilliantly funny. It's a favourite Seinfeld moment of mine and I think it's one of the best comedy lines ever.

That shrinkage episode.

Can you remember which episode that was and what season.?

• I also love the part in the ice cream shop or cafe where George confronts him, and having heard Spader's character out is about to leave with another customer already starting to order. George stops, obviously replaying the dialogue in his head and realizes he in fact still hasn't received an apology that is to his satisfaction. The facial expressions and little hand gestures he uses to communicate this faux-struggle as if he wishes he could let it go but there's simply no way he possibly can is a very funny little moment.

"Where's the rum and raisin?!"

Yes Jason Alexander's little touches in some of those George moments are outstanding. And it was great seeing someone as quality as Spader guesting on the show.

When he loses his rag at the rageaholics meeting - "Please don't call me a pinhead."

Abandon all reason

• Jerry trying to shake off Ramon who's being too clingy and wanting to be Jerry's friend.

JERRY: I've gotta get going, I'm busy

RAMON: What are you up to?

JERRY: Oh just... you know... some stuff

RAMON: That's cool, I'm up for some stuff!

How many of us haven't been in that situation?

Later, Jerry's had enough and says what most of us would like to say in that scenario but don't.

JERRY: Actually I think we should separate here.

RAMON: What are you trying to say?

JERRY: I only really have three friends. I can't handle any more.

RAMON: Oh I see. It's because I clean pools isn't it!

Abandon all reason