Your favorite tracks on ... "IV" (Security)

• This is a tough one as I really like most of the album. I picked:

The Rhythm of the Heat - it sounds like nothing that came before. It is so dramatic going from a whisper to hugely powerful moments. It is a ritual in an audio form.

San Jacinto - from the circular keyboard part, to the poignant lyrics, to an outstanding vocal performance, just magical.

Lay Your Hands On Me - from the odd quirky verses to the ecstatic choruses, it works for me.

My runner-up would be Wallflower.

• Wallflower, San Jacinto and Family and the Fishing Net.

Wallflower is an all time favorite song of mine. I've previously described how music and a completely unrelated book/movie/TV show will fuse if I happen to be listening/reading/watching them concurrently. This happened with Wallflower and, of all things, the book Ulysses, particularly the last two chapters.

• Listening to Family and the Fishing Net the other day, I thought this is the most like David Bowie any output from the world of Genesis ever sounded like.

I confess I didn't like the sound of this album when I first heard it, which I happily admit now was because I was young and stupid, and had narrow taste. It's probably my second favorite solo release of all the Genesis members, after Up.