Your favorite tracks on ... "III" (Melt)

• No self control

Lead a normal life

Family snapshot

Got a bit tired of "Biko" and I am also not a big fan of "Intruder".

... there's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in

• I also like "Lead a normal life" a lot. I was really hoping to get that with orchestra in 2012, but people wanted "Secret world".

Then: "Intruder", "Family Snapshot"

• By the way, compared with the earlier version of this thread from 2021 which ran the same poll, here are the comparative listings as of today.

2021 (last entry Aug 22)                                1 Feb 24

No Self Control Family Snapshot
    Intruder No Self Control
    Family Snapshot Intruder
    Games Without Frontiers Biko
    Biko I Don't Remember
    I Don't Remember Games Without Frontiers
    Not One Of Us And Through The Wire
    And Through The Wire Lead A Normal Life
    Lead A Normal Life Not One Of Us
    Start Start

Fairly consistent. FS leapfrogs NSC and Intruder to the top spot, NOOU falls into the relegation zone (meaning it's in danger of being removed from the album) and still none of us like the early 80s aftershave advert sax-fest of Start.

Abandon all reason

Edited once, last by Backdrifter ().

• 2021 is a much closer reflection of my own preferences, but I really like Not One Of Us! I'm surprised that GWF has fallen so far. I have always loved it with a passion.

• Thanks for brining that up. I have moved all posts of the new album poll threads into the existing ones. You can still adjust your vote of course - or renew it in case you haven't voted in the older threads.

Have also informed Harold

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Thanks for brining that up. I have moved all posts of the new album poll threads into the existing ones. You can still adjust your vote of course - or renew it in case you haven't voted in the older threads.

Have also informed Harold

Apologies for creating those double threads / polls. Looks like it's all sorted now.