• Yesterday was the day of the Euros so far - 14 goals in two games and a missed penalty from one of France's top players in the shootout.

Who else is expecting a 0-0 scoreline for England - Germany?

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Yesterday was the day of the Euros so far - 14 goals in two games and a missed penalty from one of France's top players in the shootout.

Who else is expecting a 0-0 scoreline for England - Germany?

And a penalty saved by France, and a bizarre own goal by Spain.

Yes I'm thinking Eng v Ger to be 0-0 dullsville and Eng knocked out on penalties. Again. Well some traditions must be maintained.

Abandon all reason

• Official Post

Well done England!

Part of me is actually not too depressed, since we need some major changes in the German team. We didn't play good football since we've won the Confed Cup in 2017. So I expect some of the older players will either retire themselves, or won't be nominated anymore by the new coach Hansi Flick.

Interesting fact: All teams from the "hardest group" of the EURO are now gone.

• Scoring that early can be deadly like you said! Very tough, I feel bad for the fans that weren't destroying the place and terrorizing everyone.

Why on earth did they put a nineteen year old in that position though?!

• Scoring that early can be deadly like you said! Very tough, I feel bad for the fans that weren't destroying the place and terrorizing everyone.

Why on earth did they put a nineteen year old in that position though?!

Southgate's tactics were off. He kept two talented young players on the bench until late on, then pitched them into penalties 10 minutes later when barely warmed up. It was never going to end well.

The players are currently being bombarded with repulsive racist abuse online. With that and as you say the violence, yet again way too many England fans putting their country to shame.

Abandon all reason

• Southgate's tactics were off. He kept two talented young players on the bench until late on, then pitched them into penalties 10 minutes later when barely warmed up. It was never going to end well.

The players are currently being bombarded with repulsive racist abuse online. With that and as you say the violence, yet again way too many England fans putting their country to shame.

Sad to see England lose like this :(... We need to get a major Championship under our belt. 1966 is too long for younger fans of this sport to enjoy. Come on the World Cup and win the title. ;)