GENESIS Dublin shows 2021 postponed

• There is talk in the US in some states of making the vaccine mandatory for healthcare workers. Actually it’s already happening. As the push to end this pandemic strengthens, you may see more private companies creating policy that enforce vaccination. There is no restrictions across state lines that I’m aware of either.

Yes I've heard similar things. The place I work will mandate it once it's approved I believe. Seems like the only way some people will take it.

• 02 still sending me emails about upgrading my tickets, as well as other artists..so looking like they are expecting the go ahead.

Well, they only want to collect money because they are running out of it. So you cannot expect anything but having transferred money to another person or company.

Yes I've heard similar things. The place I work will mandate it once it's approved I believe. Seems like the only way some people will take it.

It will only work if people are so stupid as to accept such rules. I had my third dose but I would never ever want anybody else to do something they just do not want to do.

No!

• It's a peculiar situation. In most countries the vocal minority opposed to vaccines and other public health measures is just that - a minority. But in the US, some states have a majority that vehemently oppose these measures, and have surging cases and hospitalizations, while other states like in New England have vaccination rates comparable to the best in the world. Not sure such a patchwork of philosophy and culture is so manifest anywhere else and will be interesting to see if the surge spills over into well protected areas. As such, there is no real firewall between them, I'm not aware of any restrictions across state lines.

Welcome to America...... 50 different countries.

• refund went through for the Dublin show

Now the wait for the band to announce are the UK dates going ahead as planned

Healy52003, Any tips on trying to get a refund? I also went to the refund section of the website, and got an immediate response from the sites AI registering the concert as having already taken place and effectively saying it was out of their hands. Also, absolutely zero contact numbers that I can find for ticketmaster online. Would really appreciate any help on this!

• Healy52003, Any tips on trying to get a refund? I also went to the refund section of the website, and got an immediate response from the sites AI registering the concert as having already taken place and effectively saying it was out of their hands. Also, absolutely zero contact numbers that I can find for ticketmaster online. Would really appreciate any help on this!

You should be able to request a refund through the 'ticket page in my events'. 'Need help with this order' section