Anyone from the UK received their tickets yet?

• Hi everyone,

Basically at the title says really, just wondering if anyone from the UK has got their tickets for the opening nights in Birmingham yet?

I haven't got mine for nights 2 and 3. I've emailed the relevant ticket people and they've just said to contact again if I haven't got them before 5 days before the gigs.

Just wondering if we're all the in same boat? :)

Thanks

• Same boat here!

• As much as Ticketmaster is a pain in the a** here in the US at least the tickets are stored in your phone as soon as you pay for them. Having said that I’m sure it will all be good over there :)

• I got mine from The Ticket Factory and i will be emailed the ticket a week or 2 before the show

There a little more expensive then Ticketmaster but there still official tickets

the £ to € wasn't nice

• For the Glasgow show, i checked yesterday and it’s an electronic ticket (online a few days before the event).

^ starscreamsrevenge As per this and MoonlitKnight above says about the US ones, as far as I'm aware the UK tickets are digital. For my London O2 ones they are in a "wallet" accessed via the O2 app. I can't remember regarding my Glasgow ones but presumably as per yours Ben .

Check your order confirmation email. We've probably all forgotten what ours say given how long ago we got them!

Abandon all reason

• Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies, glad I'm not the only one without them! :)

I have 2 tickets from Ticketmaster for the one night which are definitely being delivered via the post, and the other night are e-tickets from The Ticket Factory.

I'm not too concerned about the e-tickets as that will be released at the touch of a button hopefully within a week or so (though why that button can't be pressed now I don't know!! :/)

It's just the postal ones that I'm mindful of being as there isn't long to go!

• Its disappointing how everything has/will be gone electronic. I used to love keeping my gig/match tickets

Gone are the days of the hard copy ticket when TM decided to use the paper ticket format. My Dublin ticket was one of the paper tickets and my Birmingham ticket will be electronic through Ticket Factory

Suppose Print screen and paste on paint and print out just in case

• Its disappointing how everything has/will be gone electronic. I used to love keeping my gig/match tickets

I agree. At least I still have my old ones, including 1980 Duke tour, PG and SH - all within 4 months of each other. A vintage gig year for me.

Abandon all reason

• Hi everyone,

First, I apologize if my comment is not relevant here.

FYI I just received my tickets for the Manchester show by post (Royal Mail).

However, I have to resell as I finally can't be there on September 24.

If anyone knows people who can be interested, feel free to contact me.

Have a great weekend!

• Two things:

1) Location within venue and sale price

2) Its a buyers market so watch out as people will not wish to pay, face value.

TGA

• I got mine from The Ticket Factory and i will be emailed the ticket a week or 2 before the show

There a little more expensive then Ticketmaster but there still official tickets

the £ to € wasn't nice

Where is your evidence? In all of the searches we have made, The Ticket Factory has been cheaper.

TGA

• Where is your evidence? In all of the searches we have made, The Ticket Factory has been cheaper.

TGA

Having a look there, Ticket £120 minus service charges

TM service charges- £21.60

Ticket Factory Service Charges- £19.55 (I paid for the Ticket protection which cost £2.95)

Very similar pricing with little between them

• I have nothing to offer other than I love your username and The Revenge of Bruticus is my favorite G1 episode !

• I can still find tickets for Wednesday 22nd Sept at Birmingham for £69.

FYI, one of my Birmingham tickets was £70 cheaper through TTF compared to Ticketmaster.

TGA

• Hi,

I've just seen this sorry, and thanks for the info!

Did you buy your tickets through Ticketmaster or via the venue out of interest?

Hopefully the paper tickets are starting to be dispatched now, so there shouldn't be too long to wait :)

Cheers

• I have nothing to offer other than I love your username and The Revenge of Bruticus is my favorite G1 episode !

This one slipped through my radar too!

Yep, can't beat a bit of Starscream! :)

That's a good episode, my personal favourites are "Starscream's Brigade" from the 'Megatron' era of G1, but "Starscream's Ghost", "Ghost in the Machine", and "Possessed" from Beast Wars are my 'go to' Starscream favourites!!!

Apologies to all the Genesis fans who have no idea what we're talking about!!! :) :) :)