Anyone from the UK received their tickets yet?

• My tickets for Leeds (27th) haven’t arrived yet… I emailed Ticketmaster and they sent an automated reply, asking if I wanted e-tickets and a link to click on within the hour..should I want to do that.

I did, and as a result my tickets are now in my phone.

they say the original tickets are now void of course. You can guarantee they will arrive in the post tomorrow LOL

cheers

Steve

• I contacted Ticketmaster, stressing that I'm travelling for the Birmingham show all the way from Poland, and they arranged for the tickets to be collected at the box office and refunded me the shipping costs.

• Can’t complain about that. To say they refunded the carriage is pretty good isn’t it? :)

regards

Steve

ps: my tickets arrived this morning (they are now void though because I’ve got e-tickets on my phone) I knew that would happen!

• Im travelling from abroad as well,and haven't yet received neither of the Leeds (a week from today!) or the London (October 12) shows. In my account it says the tickets weren't even dispatched yet.

I haven't been able to get a human response from Ticketmaster, only an automated response that doesn't really help. They don't have an active phone number either.

I also tried contacting the venues,but they only suggest contacting Ticketmaster.

I don't really know what to do. Ive already arranged a flight, hotels and a car. And my flight is in 5 days.

Any ideas?

• Official Post

Hi and welcome!

Did you buy the tickets form ticketmaster? In case they do not arrive, travel to Leeds and take the necessary documents with you (ticket purchase confirmation email, credit card used etc). Check with the venue's box office - usually they will grant access. A guy from our German forum has some experience and he also saw that new tickets were printed in case they got lost or didn't arrive.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Hi and welcome!

Did you buy the tickets form ticketmaster? In case they do not arrive, travel to Leeds and take the necessary documents with you (ticket purchase confirmation email, credit card used etc). Check with the venue's box office - usually they will grant access. A guy from our German forum has some experience and he also saw that new tickets were printed in case they got lost or didn't arrive.

Thanks Christian, that sounds encouraging, I guess I'll do that.

Yes, I bought the tickets from Ticketmaster.

Just hope I don't travel for nothing.

Cheers!

• Looking at this thread from the US I'm flumoxed by the problems folks are having. I bought tickets from Ticketmaster for the concert in Washington, DC on November 18th. The tickets immediately appeared in my Ticketmaster account and on my app. I also saved them in my Apple iPhone Wallet. I don't even think there are any major venues that permit paper tickets anymore in the US. I just wish everyone all the best.