STEVE HACKETT - Seconds Out & More UK Tour 2021 - who's going?

• Official Post

I just wish Steve would come out to California!!!

wait for it ;)

usually he always does a west coast leg as well.

By the way - looks like the Hackett tour is going well. But I have also seen photos on social media with fans, i.e. Nad in a pub with someone etc. I always thought they won't do this now. Anyway

• Saw a couple of videos on youtube. I must say, I kinda like Nad's voice, but on some of the stuff it's just not fitting, i.e. Afterglow. Ok, you can compare this to the current Genesis tour, which may not be fair, but perhaps Nad should reduce his high note expression faible from time to time :/

... make tomorrow today!

• I’m going to see Steve Hackett for a third time later this week , hopefully I don’t sit next to anyone who has either this cold or the virus although I got an alert on my phone last week saying someone at the Bradford show had reported having it. Such is life I guess onwards and upwards!. They report it but they don’t give you an approx seat to make you sweat a bit!.

• What a fantastic show at Peterborough last night. Absolutely brilliant. Tremendous atmosphere. Loved the arrangement for IKWIL and Los Endos. At the Cresset. Never been there before

Quite small , less than a thousand capacity so quite wonderful to see the show in. such an intimate setting . All the band on top form. Even better than the real thing! Yes , our third Genesis show this year ..... And and I have to say the best.

• Strange the choice to play The Musical Box entirely and not just the Closing Section as in Seconds Out...

Steve probably thought: now or never!? ;)

They played only the closing section at Peterborough last week. Always thought it worked well.

• I caught Steve in London for this tour in September 2021, my first time seeing him but long overdue. Should have seen him years ago!

Anyway, it was a brilliant show. I've always liked Nad's vocals, he did a fantastic job and the setlist was incredible. I'm 38 and so never got to see Genesis perform most of these songs, so it was amazing to see them. Supper's Ready was phenomenal, and Hackett was mesmerising to watch. It was also a treat to see the full version of The Musical Box.

I really liked the new tracks too, so I bought Steve's new album and love it!

• I caught Steve in London for this tour in September 2021, my first time seeing him but long overdue. Should have seen him years ago!

Anyway, it was a brilliant show. I've always liked Nad's vocals, he did a fantastic job and the setlist was incredible. I'm 38 and so never got to see Genesis perform most of these songs, so it was amazing to see them. Supper's Ready was phenomenal, and Hackett was mesmerising to watch. It was also a treat to see the full version of The Musical Box.

I really liked the new tracks too, so I bought Steve's new album and love it!

Always nice to see a "young one" (kidding) get into this type of music since it's from a completely different time. Glad you're enjoying the shows and the music. I was lucky to be there from the late '70s onwards and it's nice that this music serves as a bridge between generations. Peace.