24, 25, 26 March 2022 | Genesis live in LONDON | reports

• Nice one. :thumbup:

I've got tickets for the first two nights. Would be special to be at the absolutely last gig they ever do together.

We're doing a sort of overlap then. I'm at 2nd and 3rd.

You might at least get to see Hackett then if this much-speculated appearance happens.

Abandon all reason

• Official Post

We're doing a sort of overlap then. I'm at 2nd and 3rd.

You might at least get to see Hackett then if this much-speculated appearance happens.

Don't think so. He will tour North America for two months so I assume he'd be in North America by then already.

I will attend the 26th show!

• Don't think so. He will tour North America for two months so I assume he'd be in North America by then already.

Yes I assumed he'd want to be focusing on that and not mucking around with a one-day visit to the UK.

Glad to hear you'll be at the O2.

Abandon all reason

• Has anyone received their tickets for o2 yet?

I've had an email from Ticketmaster saying to download the o2 app as tickets will only be available through the app....that same email says tickets may not show until 48 hrs before the show.

Just wondered if others are in the same boat?

• I have mine in the AXS app which is where I bought them I think. It was a long time ago!

Ditto this. I double-checked last week and my London tix are in my AXS wallet via the O2 app. They've been there since purchase as far as I know.

Abandon all reason

• Ok thanks - they're still not in the o2 app, but another email from Ticketmaster today said something along the lines of "working to get them into o2 app....will confirm when done etc etc....Will be within 48 hours of show...etc etc".

Enjoy the shows everyone...it will be emotional for sure!

• Wow, let the anticipation begin! Two days and counting for the first of the final 3 shows..

Even with all the covid hassles, the excitement is building and Genesis will be in the minds and hearts of all fans worldwide.

If this is goodbye, thanks Tony, Mike and Phil for many wonderful years of epic music, grand memories and being a huge part of my life loving Genesis music.

• Official Post

Enjoy the shows

Will be there on Saturday

• Has anyone received their tickets for o2 yet?

I've had an email from Ticketmaster saying to download the o2 app as tickets will only be available through the app....that same email says tickets may not show until 48 hrs before the show.

Just wondered if others are in the same boat?

I'm having exactly the same problem.

I have the app and I'm logged in and the event shows up with a document saying "This is not a ticket".

I also had the email you mentioned which says they will be delivered 48hrs before the show, but the Friday show is now less than 24hrs away now...

Also there's no longer a Ticketmaster phone number so that's useful. They only sent this email on Monday saying they were working hard to deliver them in time.

Reassuring :/ brilliant work Ticketmaster.

• Sorry to hear that - no consolation to you, but mine eventually dropped into the o2 app on Tuesday evening for Saturdays show.

I know I'm an old fart but I'd much prefer to have real-life, hard-copy, proper-printed tickets in my hand than a QR code / ticket on an app!! I'll still be nervous until I'm physically allowed inside the building!!

• Just back from 1st night at o2. I thought it was an amazing show. Phil was so engaged and clearly enjoying every minute of it. So many highlights from a superb setlist. To everyone going for last two nights you are in for a treat. Enjoy it while you can.

• What time did the show end tonight?

Need to plan my journey home Friday.

About 10.30.

It was a great show. The sound had MUCH more oomph about it than the rather ‘polite’ impression you get from the YouTube clips etc. Very powerful. Band were really tight and it must have been one of Phil’s best performances of the tour. He fluffed a few lines, but not many, and his timing was better than it has been.

The crowd were really cheering them on, and at times (eg I Know What I Like, and TTT) they were almost louder than the band.

Highlights for me -

Second Home By The Sea

The Lamb

Duchess

Firth of Fifth / IKWIL

TTT

Carpet Crawlers

Brilliant gig, far better than I was expecting. It was like they found an extra gear at times, perhaps because these are the final shows.

Can’t wait to go again tomorrow!