24, 25, 26 March 2022 | Genesis live in LONDON | reports

• I saw this on another forum... thought it was a really amazing coincidence:

26 March, 1976 - London, ON (Phil's first ever gig on lead vocals)

26 March, 2022 - London, UK (Phil's final ever gig on lead vocals)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’ve uploaded all the day2 videos

But I did miss the first Home by the sea :p

• To people already been at O2: gates open at 6.30pm, but when did the gig really start? And what is the best time to avoid long queues?

• I saw this on another forum... thought it was a really amazing coincidence:

26 March, 1976 - London, ON (Phil's first ever gig on lead vocals)

26 March, 2022 - London, UK (Phil's final ever gig on lead vocals)

Here’s another:

26 March, 2009 - John Mayhew (the drummer just before Phil took over) passed away (that was in Glasgow, however - a day before his birthday, tragically, as well)

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• Long time lurker, long time fan…

Just to echo what others have said, the show last night far exceeded my expectations. Having only seen them in 1992 previously, it was a joy to hear some of those songs one more time, and also many for the first time for me - a real treat!
    The band were strong, Phil did brilliantly, the atmosphere and vibe was amazing, so pleased to have made it!

• early morning after the night before......some thoughts on last night show, which will echo some stuff already said..

Firstly, wow what a great show,...rumours of Phil's demise have been overplayed. thought his voice was very strong all compared, and seemed to be having a great time. very strong for some tough numbers like Mama, and thought he took No Son, to a higher level at the end....great emotion

Many highlights...Duchess was always going to be a great moment for me, and IKWIL was a great crowd effort, also HBTS part two, was exceptional

amusing when Phil pretended to play harmonica....think he lost his way in WCD, but got a smile from Mike. also noticed a small screen erected at at the back of the stage for Phil to stand behind whilst waiting for encore...guessing easier than getting on and off stage

Went with my partner who really only knows the radio songs and though she might struggle with some of the other songs....at the end she said she loved the long instrumental one's.....go figure!

so this may be the end of the iine, but have to say Phil. Mike and Nick seemed to be having a great time...so never so never. It could have been my imagination, but maybe even a slight show of emotion from Tony during the band introductions, having said that I don't think he smiled all night....that man is made of stone!

it may be time playing tricks with the memory, but as others have said, possibly a better show than TIOA...probably due to being indoors rather than a stadium, but band also seemed tighter and Nick drives them on

was on the floor seats and crowd stood the whole show, and no-one in my row went for a drink or toilet break....fantastic!. 2 rows in front was almost empty...maybe a group booking gone wrong, but a least this gave me a better view!

all in all a great night, and for me a great way to end a lifetime trip. for those going tonight have a great time and make the most of the evening

• One thought I had about Tony, was he is letting his hair grow.

Seemed to be taken on it's own thing last night lol

• just booked a resale ticket for 2nd from back row in the 4th floor =O had my eye on it as a back up option as have been looking for a good seat for the final show but looks like theyve gotten snapped up quicktime this morning/afternoon. at least im in middle of arena as a slight consolation.

yes 1st night i was on 4th floor and noticed there was two sets of talk thruout the show drunken ladies on either side of me, no one told them to shut up, if i was closer, my go to is "you gonna talk thru every song?" or my fave is "come on, sort it out mate?"

2nd night i just had group of rich young tourists directly behind me who kept stamping their feet out of sync to the beat, they knew some of the songs and kept getting up for drinks during the instrumental tracks

tonight SHOULD be better as im sure more core fans will be in attendance, will prob be a 10min clap at the end and the front of house guy may turn off the stage lights/mics at 1045 sharp, as they did with the stones 10 years ago!

• I managed to get get a few up close pics of the production isle and the stage production area last night, as well as the stage, drum kit, Tony's keyboards and Phil's chair before the show started.

Walked around the arena and got some signage outside and also the the various VIP signs and merchandise bits inside for my pic collection.

I decided not to spend £15 on the programme, as I still have my paper ticket fully intact as a souvenir

• "We're Genesis and we're here to entertain you. It's last stop on our tour... So after that you'll have to entertain yourselves."

Introducing Rutherford: "Tall, suave, great bassist and guitarist... but he wasn't available tonight so we got this guy instead, Mike Rutherford!"

Went with my partner who really only knows the radio songs and though she might struggle with some of the other songs....at the end she said she loved the long instrumental one's.....go figure!

In 07 my partner who's less familiar with the older stuff said she didn't know the proggier ones but it "didn't matter as they're just so bloody good".

It could have been my imagination, but maybe even a slight show of emotion from Tony during the band introductions, having said that I don't think he smiled all night....that man is made of stone!

By his standards he was beaming and even waved.

Abandon all reason

• just booked a resale ticket for 2nd from back row in the 4th floor =O had my eye on it as a back up option as have been looking for a good seat for the final show but looks like theyve gotten snapped up quicktime this morning/afternoon. at least im in middle of arena as a slight consolation.

Its a shame there wasn't the same demand yesterday. I had a spare ticket for sale. I wasn't allowed to put it on Viagogo and AXS wouldn't let me enter less than the face value of £167 on their re-sale site. Then having looked at their website I see the ticket price was £210 as were some other re-sale tickets in the same block plus 2 new tickets at £167 which of course anybody looking would have gone for first. They really are just Gansters at AXS. I would have let it go for £30 or even given it away.

• Its a shame there wasn't the same demand yesterday. I had a spare ticket for sale. I wasn't allowed to put it on Viagogo and AXS wouldn't let me enter less than the face value of £167 on their re-sale site. Then having looked at their website I see the ticket price was £210 as were some other re-sale tickets in the same block plus 2 new tickets at £167 which of course anybody looking would have gone for first. They really are just Gansters at AXS. I would have let it go for £30 or even given it away.

Should have tried Twickets.

• How was the Big Five reunion tonight? I imagine they must have done some changes to setlist to make it appropriate for Peter and Steve to guest on stage for a while. Did they play "Watcher of the Skies" or maybe some bits from "Supper's Ready"?

• How was the Big Five reunion tonight? I imagine they must have done some changes to setlist to make it appropriate for Peter and Steve to guest on stage for a while. Did they play "Watcher of the Skies" or maybe some bits from "Supper's Ready"?

Did this happen? I have heard reports that Peter was at least at the show.

• No, all business as usual. Somewhere in the middle of the concert they thanked their crew, sound technicians, caterers, etc., but that's it.