Do the Neurotic on the IT Tour

• Am I the only one who had no idea that the band rehearsed DTN for possible inclusion in the setlist for the IT Tour?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Am I the only one who had no idea that the band rehearsed DTN for possible inclusion in the setlist for the IT Tour?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No.

Abandon all reason

• No. I saw this bit on Reddit the other day and was pretty stunned. Apparently the full version was on YouTube briefly.

This is the kind of gold they could feel free to dig out of the archives any time they want!