Unable to make Thursday night in Glasgow

• I have a pair of tickets for Thursday night in Glasgow. Unable to make it to the UK(from the States). Not the best seats,(300 level center) but if someone can use the tickets or knows someone who can use them, they are free for the taking. Please do not take them if you aren't sure you can use them. My hope is that someone who might not have been able to swing the cost of tickets can get to go to the show.

First person to let me know will get the tix. They can be electronically transferred by email.

• Official Post

I have a pair of tickets for Thursday night in Glasgow. Unable to make it to the UK(from the States). Not the best seats,(300 level center) but if someone can use the tickets or knows someone who can use them, they are free for the taking. Please do not take them if you aren't sure you can use them. My hope is that someone who might not have been able to swing the cost of tickets can get to go to the show.

First person to let me know will get the tix. They can be electronically transferred by email.

that's really generous - and of course a bad situation for you. I hope someone will juimp in. I might know somebody.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Emailed you Graham although I’ve already seen the show I would take them off yo if someone who has t been yet to see it decides they don’t wish to enquire. Good of you by the way . It would cost me a bit to travel north of the border but Better than them not been used I guess. Hopefully someone who has t seen this show can attend it.

• Emailed you Graham although I’ve already seen the show I would take them off yo if someone who has t been yet to see it decides they don’t wish to enquire. Good of you by the way . It would cost me a bit to travel north of the border but Better than them not been used I guess. Hopefully someone who has t seen this show can attend it.

check your conversations

• If you want me to list them on English Gumtree for you I have no problem doing that and then maybe you will get your money back for the tickets worth a try I guess. Or at least something back for them.