Have a laugh with Genesis

• Well, I'm not expecting this thread to go very far. I made some research before, and found nothing related to the idea I have... which is :

- To post anything related to the band and its members that makes you laugh, even when it's stupid like this :

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qzmarhl8m91zsy4xt.mp4

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

;)

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• External Content youtu.be

Hahaha, I haven't seen this before. Very good. It would have been even funnier if he had said some random deep cut instead of Invisible Touch, but then it would have been an inside joke for Genesis fans.

• External Content m.youtube.com

An old one that i remember at the time...jump to time frame 12.45 on the link!

Someone already did the hard work, and just put a bunch of the Top Gear: "Hammond hates Genesis" clips together.

• External Content m.youtube.com

An old one that i remember at the time...jump to time frame 12.45 on the link!

I approach my 60th birthday I still believe Tiswas was best thing on TV ever! If only you could see a few shows in full.

• Each week, the New Yorker publishes a cartoon without a caption. Readers submit suggestions for captions, and the editors choose three finalists. Readers then vote for their favorite. This is the winner on November 8, 2021.