New London Dates Annouced

• Official Post
    • Official Post

assuming they won't do more than 20 shows in one go, we habe three London shows, one Glasgow and Belfast and two Dublin.

So approx 13 are left. That's not a lot for mainland Europe.

• Great news! I am curious about the gap between the end of the currently scheduled tour and these new dates, it seems longish. Hopefully it'll mean an expanded tour.

I'm going to stick my neck out and predict US midwest/west coast Feb, mainland Europe/Ireland Mar, leading up to Glasgow and these Londons.

Abandon all reason

• Great news! I am curious about the gap between the end of the currently scheduled tour and these new dates, it seems longish. Hopefully it'll mean an expanded tour.

I'm going to guess that if they do want to expand this out, they want to make sure that countries are fully open. There are still restrictions in Ireland on large events. I'm thinking there must be in Germany also as they have 4000 Covid cases a day compared to our 50,000! We will be re-introducing restrictions again here soon if we aren't careful. Hopefully it will be business as usual by March.

• Official Post

I'm going to guess that if they do want to expand this out, they want to make sure that countries are fully open. There are still restrictions in Ireland on large events. I'm thinking there must be in Germany also as they have 4000 Covid cases a day compared to our 50,000! We will be re-introducing restrictions again here soon if we aren't careful. Hopefully it will be business as usual by March.

at the moment the situation is different in Germany - depending on the region. Events can take place. Less that 1,000 spectators is not a problem, above that some venues to Cured or Vaccinated only restrictions. And I expect that to happen for 2022, since larger shows have been announced.

At the moment, you cannot enter a pub or restaurant without showing proof od vax, being cured or tested (again, depends on the region), but in general everything open again.

• Well levels of covid are increasing here in the UK due to the majority of us having the Astra Zeneca Vaccine and it wearing off over the months since. The booster on the other hand isn’t been given as quickly as the government would like. Fingers crossed for these dates but no one has a crystal ball.

• The amount of people also dropping with this new cold bug also is alarming.

Both my parents had the 3rd jab and a flu jab and still also caught this cold bug somehow.

So many people I know are also really sick with it.

And as you said Wayne, Covid in Uk highest in the world now and hospitals are beginning to see increases in admissions and deaths rising still.

God knows what will happen once Winter actually kicks in properly

• Both my parents had the 3rd jab and a flu jab and still also caught this cold bug somehow.

I don't really look at the vaccinations as a way to completely prevent yourself from getting Covid.

Just think of it as a way to prevent hospitalization for when you do catch a breakthrough case.

(I had a breakthrough case after being double vaccinated. Wasn't the end of the world. If I didn't have that second jab it would've likely have been much much worse. I've since just got my third booster jab last week.)

• Apparently, there is a new sub-variant of the Delta coronavirus appearing in England : the AY4.2. (nice name, isn't it...).

Hope it's nothing too serious, now that a good proportion of people are vaccinated, in England and elsewhere (roughly...). Let's hope everyone won't suffer and go to the hospital.

Fingers crossed for March 2022 !

• Yeah the delta one is mutating all the time at a fast rate, the earlier covid strain is having an affect on people catching colds easier apparently and the more we all go back to large groups again etc, the quicker it is spreading.

Since my post earlier, 3 more people I know have gone down tonight with that cold bug, after one night out over the weekend.